The X4 Crypto Charts plugin retrieves crypto cube data such as Coin price, volume and market value using CoinCap.io API, and then displays data on the different types of charts such as Line Type and Bartype with Chart.js Library.
Settings Settings allow you to change each pixel in the charts including chart type, chart height, set coins, fiat currency, time period, coin attribute, chart background, chart thickness, glathed, chart colors, crosshair, watermark, tooltip, play, scales, grid etc.
Review the examples to see all the power of X4 Crypto Charts and a large set of different customization options. The cards are fully responsive and mobile ready, works perfectly on desktops, tablets and mobile devices, including full screen mode.
- Can be customized a lot. Fully selected charts, tons of settings allow you to change each pixel in the charts.
- Line charts. A line diagram is a way to draw data points on a line. It is used to display trend data.
- Bar charts. A bar graph is a way to show data values represented as vertical bars, multiple datasets.
- Milti Coin Charts. A multichard allows you to display the comparison of multiple datasets next to each other.
- 160+ Fiat Currencies. A large set of fiat currencies to choose with crypto curves such as USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, etc.
- 1000+ Crypto Coins. A large set of cryptocurrencies to choose, adds multiple crypto coins automatically each week.
- 7 Periods. Choose different time periods such as 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days, all the time.
- 3 Crypto Properties. Select different properties to display, such as. Coin price, coin volume, coin market value.
- Smooth Diagrams. Select the different levels of smoothness as 1 (detailed) to 100 (very smooth).
- Detailed charts. Select to display the detailed chart with up to 1000+ values at the same time, full screen.
- Additional controls. Select to display additional controls like tooltips, legend, watermark, cross hair, etc.
- Customize colors. Select the colors of any check on the chart, including coin lines, columns, and font color.
- Customize fonts. Select the font family, font size, font color that appears on the scales, tooltip, legend and watermark.
- Values Template. Use the string string for value template to customize the value of values on scales and tooltip.
- Values Formatting. Use value formatting settings as a rounding factor, a thousand separator and precision.