Vanilla Form is not only responsive and optimized for high resolution devices (such as Retina displays). To improve the user experience of your web page, Vanilla Form activates an appropriate virtual keyboard on mobile devices. Check out this live demo on your mobile device.
Vanilla Form has a non-annoying captcha but still protects you from spam robots. Thanks for the integrated intelligent anti-bot protection that saves you from most unwanted messages and is still easy to use in use.
Vanilla Form does not send e-mail itself Uses PHP server scripts to invoke the mail function of your hosting. To use it, make sure your server has implemented the PHP mail () function.
After downloading our product you will receive a step-by-step installation manual and a working demo (requires a PHP server to send mail). If you feel lost to the installation or have questions about our product, do not hesitate to contact us on the page of our author profile.
– management of connection errors that could be caused by CORS or disconnection
– API to check the post success message (for example, set the redirection to the "Thanks" page easily)
– Successful dynamic messages (for example, show the message based on the day of the week)
– add the sender of the configurable setting envelope in sendmail
– disables the re-sending of the form while the first request was not yet completed or expired
– Added example of manual request descent
– blocks multiple instances of Vanilla Form
– HTML support by e-mail
– File body email template
– Better documentation and manual
– Live examples in manual, other examples!
– More configuration options, easier to customize
– validation of the check boxes and option buttons required
– ui resolves like: spacing, labels, placement of tickers
– Shows the sender's IP address in the mail message
– Extended troubleshooting section.
– Change the sexual field translations for a more intuitive switch / case statement.
– Added setting timeout value.
– Extended manual for further examples and the troubleshooting section.
– Changed the email field as required in the module markup
– SPAM protection rule resolved. Prevents marking of desired messages as SPAM.