TianLock WP – Emoji Magazine Membership WordPress ThemeWhether you're a blogger or a company, TianLock WP is a great intuitive, suitable for deployment for a number of different websites and projects of all kinds, but especially suitable for news / travel / personal sites. .
Monetization options like & # 39; a good selection of ad venues are important, so we used the best location to add the highest earnings ad sizes. You want to pay for your efforts! And because you want to pay, we have the theme compatible with the Limited Limit, a great plugin that will change your site to a powerful paid content website.
- Insane product created by ThemeForest Elite Author.
- Premium content.
- Social Login (Facebook / Google+ / Twitter).
- WooCommerce integration.
- Limit content Pro integration.
- 16 Custom Widgets
- Automatic, free theme updates.
- Demo content included.
- Translation Completed .POT file included.
- Front-end Submission
- Highest-earn ad sizes
- Child Theme Included
16 Custom Widgets
And of course, all the standard widgets, which are beautiful, the theme "TianLock" gives you the opportunity to use all Widgets as you like.
Premium content / membership (additional plugin)
Memberships are a good way of making a website, and if you want to sell your product or service packages on your website or, in this case, sell premium content or give them the opportunity To offer access to certain pages for the submission form, you will want to integrate your own membership platform. Limit content Pro Get full support for plans with many customization options so you can edit the price, duration, access level and more.
TianLock WordPress Theme works perfectly with the Limited Content Pro plugin, a big plugin that will change your website into a powerful paid content website.
*Note that the theme is not included with this plugin. This is an optional paid plug-in that expands the site features.
Accept credit cards with Stripe, Braintree, 2Checkout or PayPal Website Payments Pro. Limited content Pro also supports PayPal Standard and Express, as well as multiple payment options at the same time.
- discount Codes
- Reports. Elegant and easy-to-use reports to show you exactly how well your membership is performing. View the performance of the current month or any other period.
- Built-in Integrations (Multiple Payments)
- Unlimited subscription packages. Create an unlimited number of subscription packages. You can easily create free, trial and premium subscriptions.
- members Management. Easily view all active, pending, expired, canceled and free users.
- Simple setup
- Member Email. Please send emails to new members, email payment receipts, and remind members before their account expires automatically.
- and more ..
Membership sites are an excellent way to increase revenue and improve customer engagement over the long term, but it can look overwhelming and time consuming. However, TianLock with the Limited Pro Content Pro plug-in makes the process a breeze and offers you almost all the features you need to get started.
First, let us explain the concept of content limitation. Simply put, this is a way to block access to certain content on your site. In order to gain access to a visitor, they will be in exchange, such as an email address or cold, hard cash. There are also different implementations. For example, some websites choose to restrict all content, which requires a membership before access is granted:
Version: 1.2 – 22 August 2018
- Verified: Last WordPress Version supported, currently 4.9.8
- Checked: All the plugins that come with the theme work perfectly with the latest WordPress version 4.9.8.
- Fixed: Issued: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP. Error displayed for PHP version 7+
Version: 1.1 – 27 July 2018
- Verified: Last WordPress Version supported, currently 4.9.7
- Checked: All the plugins that come with the theme work perfectly with the latest WordPress version 4.9.7.
- Fixed: Responsible menu not displayed when browser changes do not affect smaller devices, only on browser pages.