SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator is a comprehensive meter pricing plugin, which calculates the price / amount based on measurements entered by the customer. This makes it easy to sell products based on measurements like m, ft, kg, etc. . It supports single, double and triple inputs.
Use case scenarios
How to install SUMO WooCommerce measurement Price calculator?
1. Download the latest version of the file (sumomeasurements.zip) of the SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumomeasurements.zip inside as you find Plugins files, ie sumomeasurements.zip.
3. Install the latest version of the SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator, ie. sumomeasurements.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Enable plugin.
How to upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce metric calculator?
If you are using an older version and wish to upgrade to the latest version of the SUMO WooCommerce Meter Price Calculator, do the following steps.
1. Disable and delete the existing SUMO WooCommerce Metric Pricing Calculator version of your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumomeasurements.zip) to the SUMO WooCommerce Meter Price Calculator from Codecanyon.
3. Unpack sumomeasurements.zip where you find Plugins files, ie sumomeasurements.zip.
4. Install the latest version of the SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator, ie. sumomeasurements.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Enable plugin.
Be aware that you do not lose any setting values, data, etc. By following the steps above.
Please see the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file is found in the documentation folder that you find when unpacking the downloaded zip file.
For support, function code or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our website .
Version 1.5 on July 3, 2018 New: Predefined measurements can be set for measurement products Fix: Decimal value display for Estimated price Version 1.4, June 1, 2018 New: GDPR Compatibility WordPress Compatibility for updating personal information Version 1.3, May 10, 2018 New: Added POT Translation File Fix: Stock Reduction Display in Order Notes based on Estimated Target (s) Version 1.2, April 11, 2018 Tweak: Tool-Tip tweaks Version 1.1 on April 2, 2018 Tweak: Code improvements for performance Version 1.0 on April 2, 2018 - First release