Stock Trading Competitions
is a web application that allows website owners to run virtual trading competitions
Let visitors compete in trading stock without endangering any money. With the help of such features as recurring competitions and trade bots, the application can be run in full automatic pilot mode.
- Unlimited number of trading competitions (each competition can be set up with different initial balance, duration, number of participants, leverage, bulk, min / maximum volume, shares allowed for trading).
- More than 6,000 shares to trade.
- NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX stock exchanges.
- Multi-currency support.
- Living stock quotes.
- Historical stock cards.
- Instant trade execution.
- Real-time position valuation (equity, profit / loss, free margin).
- Automatic margin calls.
- Reward points system.
- Competition leaderboard and global rankings.
- User dashboard.
- In-depth trade statistics.
- Recurring competitions.
- 14 built-in color schemes, light and dark modes.
- 19 languages.
- Social Login (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration.
- Google AdSense Ads.
- Google reCaptcha validation.
- User email verification.
- GDPR meet.
- Built-in installer.
Management Team Functions
The following application settings can be customized by the administration panel:
- Dashboard with statistics.
- Inventory management (see, create, edit, delete).
- Competition management (see, create, edit, clone, delete).
- Trade management (just see).
- User Management (see, block, edit, delete).
- Settings (customize color theme, default language, number formatting, points, and other settings).
- Maintenance (clear box, perform database updates, perform scheduled tasks).
Bots are users who can trade on their own without interrupting the user. An administrator can create and add any number of clashes to any competition. If there are clashes in a competition, the app will wake them up every 5 minutes. Each bot will open a random number of transactions (minimum and maximum number of transactions that can be open during each cycle can be specified in the program settings). The asset to be exchanged will be randomly picked from the list of top N assets (where N & A is a number that can be specified in the settings). Trading direction and volume will also be generated randomly. Each bot will also see if there are any previously open trades whose lifetime exceeds the minimum trading period (specified in the institutions). If so, the bot a random number of such trades (minimum and maximum number of trades that can be closed during each cycle can be specified in the program settings).
Accounting & Cash Competitions
Accounting and Cash Competition Addition offers additional monetization capabilities and allows an administrator to take fees for participating in trade matches and optional wages to the winners.
Please sign in Stock Trading Competitions to test the application.
You can use the following features to check backend features:
user: [email protected], password: admin
- PHP 7.1.3 or higher.
- PHP extensions: cURL, Mbstring, OpenSSL, BOB, Tokenizer, XML, Ctype, JSON, BCMath.
- PHP function set_time_limit () enabled.
- URL rewrite enabled.
The application must be installed in the web root directory of a domain or sub domain (it will not work if it is installed in a sub-directory).
The program can be installed on a shared server, but please make sure you have enough system resources available with your hosting account.
warning: It is not a WordPress plugin or theme and cannot be integrated with WordPress.
v1.2.0 - 26 February 2019 - Implemented bots v1.1.0 - 21 February 2019 - Laravel framework upgrade to version 5.7, before upgrading, please make sure your server is running PHP 7.1.3 or higher. - Chat implemented. - Optional users implemented email verification feature (can be enabled / disabled in the backend). - Optional reCaptcha v.2 validation added to login, registration, password forgotten forms. v1.0.1 - January 26, 2019 - Bug fix: competition cloning. v1.0.0 - December 14, 2018 - Initial release.