SR-Transition is a jQuery based script that allows smooth transitions from one page to another within a website using the basic options of a circle-shaped or fade-out mask. The objective behind the creation of this script was to achieve exceptional transition animation with ease of use and implementation.
- Supports submitting forms – Through the options, you can specify the selectors for the send buttons. In this way, the transitions are managed by mail.
- Two transitions available – You have the option to choose between a circular mask transition or a simple fade effect. The fade effect is more a neutral transition that can be used with any theme or style.
- Custom CSS classes – Do you want or need a unique css property added to the view wrapper? Use the options available to add your custom class.
- Unique Safari Mobile Support – Apple loves to set its own trends. On mobile Safari, when a user is scrolling down, you will notice that the Back and Forward buttons tend to disappear. This creates a problem when viewing your content using the height: 100% and overflow: auto. Then the script detects when using Safari on a mobile device to include special treatment.
- This script requires a virtual server / server including the dependencies listed below.
- HistoryJS – History.js gracefully supports the HTML5 History / Status API (pushState, replaceState, onPopState) in all browsers.
- JQuery color – JQuery plugin for color manipulation and animation support.
Dependencies already included.