Talking UI Cards That Sounds Human
Loudspeaker card offers a fast and easy solution for creating voice-enabled experiences in your applications. Speaker card uses advanced AI (advanced deep learning) technologies
to synthesize speech that sounds human. See the demo application for in-depth demos, code samples and documentation.
How it works
Easy to use. Speaker card is a jQuery plugin. You do not need to know any JS or have any encoding experience to use the default features in the plugin. Everything
The need is to add a few lines of html and a js file to your website.
Behind the scenes, Speaker Cards are powered by the cloud, especially AWS. How to use the cloud to put the power of AI speech synthesis into your hands:
- No servers. Speaker card uses the modern approach to serverless computing. This saves you the cost of paying extra hosting fees as well
which deals with a server that runs 24/7.
- Familiar API Model. Speaker card uses an API endpoint dedicated to your speaker card. This dramatically simplifies the implementation of complex
technology as a speaker card.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage. Speaker card automatically generates and stores audio files. These files are generated once and stored in the cloud for easy
access and management.
- Modern AI. Artifical Intelligence in modern application development explodes. It requires qualified cloud developers to integrate these exciting ones
technologies for modern applications. Speaker card is a good example of this new phenomenon.
parts of your application. Here are some things we've done to ensure that speaker cards are integrated and work well with your existing website or application:
- Isolated styles and codes. We hold speaker card codes and styles separated from your existing application or website.
- Cost-effective design. Speaker Cards were built with resource and cost-effectiveness in mind. Speaker card uses offline storage first and cloud
storage other. Speaker Cards can also know when to generate a new audio file and when to use an existing file from either 1) offline storage; or 2) Cloud Storage
- HTML Syntax A few lines of Copy-paste HTML are all you need to use Speaker Cards. For advanced users, the source code is included for infinity
Speaker Card contains many great features:
- 47 Lifelike Voices Select from one of 47 voices by simply setting the name in the HTML. See the demo for more information on how the voices sound like
and how easy it is to change voices
- 24 Languages Pass the speech text in one of 24 languages to the specified voice that suits the language. See
Language for more information.
- Select from 19 predefined themes or easily build your own
- Choose from 4 predefined, flexible card types or build your own.
- Keep your sound. When you have made sound through speaker cards, you can do whatever you want with it.