SmartEnd is a distinctive administrative dashboard (control panel) with all the options that you may need to build all types of websites, built will Laravel 5.4, Laravel 5.5 & Laravel 5.6 powerful frames it contains Frontend site preview and flexible Relaxing API. Open source can be easily updated with good documentation and tips to help you.
- Frontend: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/
- Dashboard: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/admin
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Password: admin
- A perfect and stylish dashboard with 4 different colors and styles.
- Responsive Admin Panel.
- Two languages (English and Arabic).
- Two directions LTR and RTL.
- Laravel 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 Powerful Framework.
- Secure dashboard with login access and reset password functionality.
- A webmaster permits many site sections and main features.
- Dashboard with quick overview of all modules.
- All general settings are required for any website.
- Dynamic web pages, pages and categories.
- Multi Login features with Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Github, Bitbucket.
- Check Google Tags & Analytics controls in the dashboard.
- Control enable / disable captcha from the dashboard.
- Control E-mail settings check in the dashboard.
- Ability to clear the cache function.
- Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD).
- Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or / sitemap / da).
- SEO settings and ability to enable friendly URLs.
- Multiple categories choose for each topic.
- Related topics lose for each topic.
- Ability to enable / disable the registration function of the dashboard.
- Each section fields and features management.
- Adding the ability to enable expiration date with items of any section.
- Adding ability to enable attachment of multiple files with any topic.
- Text editor for each page.
- Multi upload module to upload lots of photos.
- Google Card module to add more maps to pages.
- SEO module to each page and section to improve your website.
- Icon selector to select icons for categories and pages.
- Additional fields for Arabic language can be enabled.
- Check enable or disable APP & # 39; s for the dashboard.
- Search engine to search for where in the dashboard.
- A place (Menu) to add all things to your site.
- Categories and subcategories management.
- Banners and sliders management.
- Powerful inbox will be able to connect your webmail.
- Multiple reports with graphical illustrations.
- Messages with new emails and events.
- User Permission Control.
- Visual translations.
- Responsive Bootstrap Flat Design.
- Two languages (English and Arabic).
- Two directions RTL and LTR.
- Restful API is available for Frontend (/ api / v1).
- Ability to check style settings and colors.
- Ability to manage logo, favor icon, backgrounds.
- Dynamic menus and pages.
- All topics type: text pages, pictures, videos add audio.
- Multi cards and places with each topic
- More photos with all topics.
- Enable / disable comments.
- Get all items to each user.
- Search engine for each section.
- Enable / Disable Order Form for each topic.
- Subject details format with advanced text editor.
- Multi categories with Fontawesome icons.
- Ajax forms of contact page, newsletter subscribe, comments and orders.
- Ability to enable or disable Captcha.
- More banners for ad banners.
- Website slideshow banners
- Latest topics on the website
- Check all social networking links.
- Share script to: facebook, twitter, google +, linkedin and pintrest.
- Visit the counter for each page.
- Most viewed for each section.
- Two side foot styles.
- Enable / Disable Newsletter Subscription Form.
- Enable / Disable Pre Loader.
Guide and Installation:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via contact form here:
- How to add new languages?
- Provides outstanding support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any errors or broken content.
- Help you install and install!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Project folder content:
Version 4.3 (May 26, 2018)
- Function: Update all dependencies and packages. - Fix: Id pass of left side banners. - Fix: Captcha package error for Laravel v5.4, v5.5. - Fix: Boxed style width of mobile view. - Fix: Whatsapp link on social icons. - Fix: Message message topic title in comment and order form.
Version 4.2 (May 18, 2018)
- Function: Fast header active / deactivate Frontend. - Function: Adding events to calendar if day clicks. - Solve: Counter () exception in PHP7.2. - Resolve: Sitemap date format.
Version 4.1 (April 23, 2018)
- Function: Add login with Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Github, Bitbucket. - Function: Adding Google Tags & Analytics controls to the dashboard. - Function: Enable / disable captcha from the dashboard. - Function: Adding e-mail settings control to the dashboard. - Function: Adding the ability to clear the cache. - Function: Optimize Banners display method. - Function: optimize menus display method. - Function: bulk settings are stored with a button. - Function: Adding time zone to language settings. - Function: translate all error messages into Arabic. - Function: Change Arabic fonts in the dashboard and front end. - Function: Update all dependencies and packages. - Function: Reorganize and optimize project files. - Resolve: Redirect after login to / admin. - Solve: Upload upload path for user profile. - Solve: website blocks addictions. - Resolve: reCAPTCHA validation in Laravel 5.6 version. - Solution: Removing files while deleting multiple photos in topics.
Version 4.0 (February 25, 2018)
- Adding a new project version to Laravel 5.6 (Requires PHP> = 7.1.3).
Version 3.2 (January 18, 2018)
- Solve: Language code in session and menu URLs.
Version 3.1 (November 16, 2017)
- Feature: Restful API is now available for Frontend (/ api / v1). - Function: Ability to add additional custom fields to any paragraph (CRUD). - Function: Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or / da / sitemap or / ar / sitemap). - Function: Update SEO settings and ability to enable friendly URLs. - Function: Multiple categories select for each topic. - Function: Related topics loss for each topic. - Function: Ability to enable / disable the registration function of the dashboard. - Function: Rearrange Frontend and css style. - Function: Adding partners section on Frontend. - Solve: Exception whose item ID was not found. - Solve: Open / Close Website Function. - Solve: Comments that show status if they are disabled. - Solve: Show subcategories in the main and page menu. - Solve: analytics app active / disable on dashboard page menu. - Solve: Language selects depending on active one. - Solution: Fix other language (s) URL & # 39; s on all pages to the frontend website and sitemap. Two versions with the same features are available for (Laravel 5.4 and Laravel 5.5)
Version 3.0 (September 18, 2017)
- Function: Update to Laravel version 5.5 (Requires PHP> = 7.0.0).
Version 2.2 (September 18, 2017)
- Solve: Automatically add permission while creating new webpages. - Solve: Title for new web pages in the main menu (if there is no translation). - Function: Adding ability to enable expiration date with items of any section. - Function: Adding ability to enable attachment of multiple files with any topic. - Feature: See attached files links for download on topic page of frontend.
Version 2.1 (July 16, 2017)
- Fix errors when editing the main administrator. - Fix frontend footer errors. - Resolve calendar events end time. - Resolve the frontend RTL main menu. - Adding slides to the conformation message on the contact page. - Adding arrows to the main menu that has submenu frontend. - Adding embed video capability to backend & frontend.
Version 2.0 (March 10, 2017)
- Function: Update to Laravel version 5.4. - Function: Visual translation for all languages whose. - Function: Advanced permissions for users. - Function: Ability to activate order form with items. - Function: Setting DB Prefix in .env file. - Function: Setting the default language in .env file. - Function: Enable / Disable Captcha from .env File. - Function: Calendar language now available to set from language file. - Function: Adding Vimeo to video types. - Function: Icon selector for ad. Banners. - Function: Adding e-mail notifications to general settings. - Function: Add Frontend Site Style settings to General Settings. - Function: General Frontend Settings for Webmaster General Settings. - Function: NEW Frontend site preview.
Version 1.2 (January 17, 2017)
- Fix: Include sql file with 5.3 version. - Fix: Logout error on 5.3 version. - Function: Get & Save Visitor Information (Analytics) to the database.
Version 1.1 (January 2, 2017)
- Adding a new version to Laravel 5.3.
Version 1.0 (December 27, 2016)
- Release of this script on Codecanyon. - Built with Laravel 5.2.