Slider Revolution is an innovative responsive jQuery Slider plugin that shows your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even an entire Front Page, you'll tell your own stories in no time!
To get started quickly, we included a ton of praised examples that included all assets included!
- Create Beautiful One-Page Websites
- Many examples are included
- Works well on any device (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
Fully Responsive Solution
We made sure that Slider Revolution looks good and is intuitive to use on any device, be it desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Works on desktop computers, notebooks, tablets and smartphones
- Optimized for Android & Apple devices
- Custom slide content for different devices
- Mobile callback options
Real multimedia content
We want Slider Revolution to integrate into your website as smoothly as possible. Why not show any content with it?
- Regular display with bulkopload
- HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo Video Support
- Popular Social Media Content Stream
You get tons of navigation styles for balls, arrows, tabs and thumbnails with the Revolution Slider.
- Arrows, Bullet, Tab, Miniature Navigation
- Lots of "Ready to use" styles included
- Version 22.214.171.124 StarPath release date 29.11.2017
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2. + Compatible
- WordPress Version: Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin
- PrestaShop Version:
Slider Revolution Responsive Prestashop Module
- Magento Version:
Slider Revolution Responsive Magento Extension
- Opencart Version:
Slider Revolution Responsive Opencart Extension
- Drupal Version:
Slider Revolution Responsive Drupal Extension
Our prerequisite is "less is more" and it is reflected in the structure of our components. To incorporate so much functionality into our plugins, we ensure that everything is built as modularly as possible.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lyn Fast Greensock Animation Engine
- Powerful API features
- Smart typing
We want Revolution Slider to be able to meet all slide-based roles along with special functionality like carousels and blocks. If you can not find a particular feature, feel free to ask us!
- Hero, Carousel and Classic Slider Features
- All sizes possible (full responsive + revolutionary 4 level advanced sizes)
- Full width, full screen, Auto Responsive Slider sizes
- Unlimited sliders per. Page
- Image BG Cover, Container, Tiled, Adjustment, etc.
- Published / unpublished dias
- Publish slides based on predefined dates
- Easy and Advanced Lazy Loading for faster and SEO Optimized Slider Start
- Link and actions on slides
- Parallax Effects, Fully Customizable, Combined with Ken Burns and Other Effects (Mouse / Scroll-Controlled)
- Improved light weight Ken Burns Effects (lighter and faster)
- World Premiere for Advanced Action Building
- Build Social Stream-based sliders
- Quick and easy building based on Slider, Slide and Layer Templates
- Performance Monitor and Better Performance Suggestions
- Viewport-based Slide Loading and Progress
Teams have evolved from simple teams to becoming powerful scenery tools!
Customize & Animate your way to your perfect shooter.
- Large number of possible transitions
- Create your custom animations
- Set Start / End Time, Speed, Ease and Effects of any team
- Show / hide layers on Slider Effects, Events, Actions
- Add unlimited number of layers
- YouTube, Vimeo, Self-Hardened HTML5 videos, Shapes, Buttons, Predefined Buttons as Layers
- Set actions and links per. Layer
- Combine actions across different layers and slides
- Ability to link to a particular slide via layer
- Change animation, classes, video features via layers
- Variable Layer Image Sizes, Full Response and / or Device Size Based
- Design your teams for different device sizes according to your needs
- Possibility to hide layers on any device
We have implemented almost all navigation types you can think of, which can be adjusted anywhere on the stage.
Be in full control of Slider Revolution Navigation!
- Bullet, Button, Tabs and Miniature Navigation, single or mixed mode. Any position like outter, inner, adjusted, etc.
- Left / Right, Top / Bottom Mouse Scroll Events.
- Vertical / Horizontal keyboard operation
- Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
- Drag and pull carousel function
- "Stop Slide Timer On Hover" function
- Automatic hide of delayed navigation
- Optional Countdown Timer Line
- Set the position, color, size of Time Line
- Set size, visibility, amount and behavior of inches, tabs, balls, arrows
- Hide / Enable Navigation on mobile devices
- keyboard navigation
- Fancy Navigation Skins with Slider Preview
- Automatic play – Always first time first, jump first time, wait for action
- Stop video on Blur, Play video only in ViewPort
- Rewind or hold the current progress time
- Set start and end time
- Walk, "Loop and Progress" Slide
- Fullscreen, full width, boxed
- Navigation Features
- Action-based control (through other teams)
- New Video API, Events, and methods to control media outside the slider
Slider Revolution is not just your regular image and video shooter anymore. Now you can also drag the slider content from popular social media fumes.
- Custom content
Is there a feature you would like to see?
We review your entire feedback weekly and choose the most requested features to be included in a future update!
Contact us via our profile form
"Revolution Slider is a great plugin and it would be a solid addition to any site."
"All I can say is WOW. I can honestly say that I have not had so much fun with or been blown away by the quality and experience of any plugin / slider / website development tool in … ever?"
(Webdsignandsuch.com – "A Look At Revolution Slider – Steve Jobs Would Be Pride")
"This is my favorite Slider plugin right now – Provisions for Theme Punch to bring us to this one."
"I thoroughly need to test and use this plugin and strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a slider plugin, especially if you plan to include some layer-based animation features for your slides."
(Mayor of WP)
Recommendation No. 1
- Best WordPress Plugins – Digital Trends
- 30+ Useful WordPress Slider plugins – Creative Can
- 35 + Premium WordPress Plugins – To put you one step ahead – Tripwire Magazin
- 80 Amazing jQuery Slider and Carousel Plugins – Creative Can
- 30+ jQuery Image Slider plugins and tutorials – Tripwire Magazin
- 25+ Cool WordPress Slider Plugins – Creative Can
If you want to use Slider Revolution in your theme here at ThemeForest purchase One extended license for each theme (as long as there is no developer license available) you put on the market! If you have questions about this agreement, please thanks
Contact us here
- iPhone 6 Plus Psd Vector Mockup
- Psd iPad Air 2 Vector Mockup
- The new MacBook Psd Mockup
- Stroke 7 Icon Font Set
- 33 Trendy Retro Vintage Insignia Bundle Volume 3
Version 5.4.8 StarPath (June 14, 2018)
- Fixed YouTube BG video, not readable in the latest Chrome
- Fixed Vimeo video does not work as slide background
- Fixed incorrect Vimeo Layer position on slide shift
- Fixed incorrect size for full-size HTML5 video in carousels
- YouTube videos are now retrieved from youtube-nocookie.com
- Videos that automatically play will be automatically muted in Chrome, Safari, and Mobile
Version 126.96.36.199 StarPath (March 17, 2018)
- Fixed a Bug, where a change of Slide Length in Slide General Settings negative affects Standard Transition Time
- Added ";" to the themepunch.tools.min.js file to avoid problems by linking files
- Added ";" For Slider Initialization to avoid problems by minimizing files
- Fixed ForceRewind Video setting, which now resets Video Position before the displayed layer to avoid frame jumping
- Fixed and adapted to the new Instagram API result format
Version 188.8.131.52 StarPath (February 17, 2018)
- Additional fixes for DOMContentLoaded issues where document height was not well calculated at startup
Version 5.4.7 StarPath (February 1, 2018)
- Fixed DOMContentLoaded issues and expanded with drop back on Document Ready State to support Deferred
- Fixed Instagram Author does not appear correctly
Version 184.108.40.206 StarPath (January 26, 2018)
- Removed create_function () to get compatibility with the latest PHP versions
- Fixed Instagram Content / Title is not displayed correctly
Version 220.127.116.11 StarPath (January 18, 2018)
- Fixed Safari 11.0 HTML5 Audio File Playback on Frontend
- Solid Twitter content text is not displayed
Version 18.104.22.168 StarPath (November 22, 2017)
- Fixed Vimeo Resizing problem
- Fixed Vimeo API Issue. Replaced Froogaloop API due to the Vimeo Player API
- Fixed Color Picker Widget Display Issue
- Fixed HTML5 audio issue for Safari 11
- Fixed recovery.revstart () problem
- Fixed Twitter Image problem with tweets over 168 characters
Version 22.214.171.124 StarPath (November 10, 2017)
- Added "playsinline" support to Safari 11 video
- Fixed Vimeo autoplay problem
- Fixed muted YouTube plays short audio problem
Version 126.96.36.199 StarPath (02 May 2017)
- Introduction to jQuery.fn.getRSVersion () and jQuery.fn.getRSVersion (true) features to get Core and all Loded Module Version numbers.
- Fixed Several Typos
- Fixed Deep Linking in Carousel Slider
- Fixed issue where YouTube Video Background in Pause / Exit Mode shows the default YouTube Cover image instead of the predefined poster image
- Fixed Wrong Navigation Direction / Thumbnails on Pil Navigation in a kind of case
Version 5.4.2 StarPath (April 8, 2017)
- InLine Play of HTML5 videos on Android and on iOS is supported
- Fixed FadeFromRight Animation
- Fixed RevKill () Error and updated Focus / Blur functions, which are only triggered once. Blur Focus Listener is also called once per. DOM instead of per. Slider
- Fixed Columns Margin calculation. Columns can now be completely separated by 4-level margin and padding attributes
- Fixed Column BG Animation and Position Calculations.
- Fast Facebook API Issue
Version 5.4.1 StarPath (March 9, 2017)
- Added Blur Effect on Ken Burn Animation. Start and end value can be defined
- Added letter spacing on multiple levels
- Added a feature to allow automatic playback of HTML5 videos on Android devices as well
- Added Split Animation Direction as forward, backward, between to edge, edge to center, random
- Random Split Transitions will calculate demand Random values per Splitted item
- Added Split Animation Cycles to create animation patterns on Splitted elements
- Introduction to new AddOn "Slicey"
- Introduction to new AddOn "FilmStrip"
- Added a new option to enable / disable Desktop Swipe features. This allows you to enable Swipe on Mobile Devices and you can still choose content that can be selected on computer systems.
- Fixed Scroll Below bugs
- Bug fix where "Split Out Animation" does not break "Split In Animation" on layers
- Fixed bugs with SVG Stroke Animation / Coloring on Simple Idle, and in Idle / Hover status
Version 188.8.131.52 StarPath (January 10, 2017)
- Added ease and speed to scroll under action to create individual scroll effects
- Slide Link did not link to the correct slide in some cases.
- Slide Link was not visible at startup
Version 5.3.1 StarPath (December 1, 2016)
- Added option to show layers on all Slides in Carousel mode
- Added option to use YouTube video cover for YouTube video background on slide
- New option added to fade Out Hero Content optional when Parallax Scroll enabled, such as Slider BG, Layer, Static Layer, Parallax Layer
- Added an option to set the group's sizes by%. The group's content can also be set% based
- Added new choice for carriage and velocity of carousel slides
- Added an option that makes it possible to show carousel first in Viewport.
- Added capability to add a tab index.
- Carousel Slides will always fall in first without a Start Slide effect, which was annoying in some situations
- Carousel Slider will work on Swipe, even because of clickable items
- Font Awesome Library Updated to 4.7.0
- Fixed Image Filter Problems Related to Slide Changes
- Fast Slide Transitions where Transion is based on Slide Direction
- Striking problems with static teams with action determined
- Fixed missing styles by Hovering Layers in Firefox
- Toggled Content without Action was unable to change its Toggled Status. The issue is now corrected
- Solid-grid static static positions in carousel rails
- Fixed Row / Column / InnerLayer Timing
- Hover on SVG Elements was not color, and idle or hover status has been corrected
- Fixed a problem where full-slide sliders in the carousel and in some special modes had problems with the Full Slide Link screen.
- Static team problems with invisible slides where static layers do not disappear on invisible slides on demenad
- Fixed WhiteBoard's more "Hand" issue
- Fixed Hover / Idle issues where fast focus / blurred events would not remove animation effect from teams
Version 184.108.40.206 StarPath (October 26, 2016)
- Introduction of rows and columns as team groups
- Added team groups for logical and physical grouping of layers.
- Animations are now allowed in multiple levels for groups, rows, columns and wrapped layers
- Added margin for relative layers (columns, rows, layers in columns)
- Rows can be sorted within Top, Middle and Bottom Containers
- Added layer background images to text, column, row, group and form
- Slide will receive an automatic height with rows and columns
- Added CSS Blend Modes for Text Layer to get some exclusive effects on backgrounds. (Will not Work With Older IE Browser)
- Added device based level for Spacings like Paddings, Margins, Text-Aligns that can now be set individually based on Responsive Level
- Added new option for Slider Import, to create blank pages with the slider inside
- Changed button motion function to allow migration during layer animation already. Direct feedback from Button to customer
- Modified Layer Animation Core. Introduces the Timeline feature that enables more frames to be built within a Layer Animation
- Fixed Slot Animation Issues in which Slot amounts were ignored in Fade Slots Tranitions
- Fixed issue where Layer On Complete Event was triggered twice on Slide Changes. This had negative influence, ie on Add Ons as the White Board
- Problems with fixed dashed overlays on slides
- Fixed a bug where the FullScreen Slider Offset Container parameter did not work with Carousel Slider Layout
- Fast Slide Direction Animation on HOrizontal and Vertical Direction when Slide Shift is triggered by Mouse Scroll
- Fixed Ken Burns problems where horizontal and vertical start shifts were not performed well
- YouTube Playback on Mobile Phones Lost Focus and Lost Video after Slide Change in some rare situations has been corrected
- Fixed a YouTube error that did not allow to trigger YouTube videos via Layer Action on Mobiles
- Fixed blurred buttons in YouTube videos on mobile phones
- Issues where Pendulum extension was ignored in front end fixed
- Parallax effet on Background Media did not work without existing layers in Slide have been corrected
- Fast Split Animation not beeing written in some cases for the animation
- Fixed a problem where the Viewpoint Scrolled Slides did not start right, but with a slight delay
- Fixed restart static layer that animates on each Slide if Start time was less than 100ms
- Fixed syntax and logical issues like removing a slide from the slider based on feedback from Sébastien Ledan (http://dotevo.com)! Thanks for the good feedback and suggestions
- Fast Slider disappears in IE11 if Parallax Mode is enabled. Dual parameter definition in Animation Engine has been corrected
- Fixed a problem where cross-references static layers had disappeared
Version 5.2.6 StarPath (June 1, 2016)
- Including 9 new templates. Free templates as landing page with over 21 new sliders included
- Fixed Some Parallax Issues
Version 220.127.116.11 StarPath (June 1, 2016)
- Added option to change z-index for layers can be set in hover styles
Version 18.104.22.168 StarPath (May 4, 2016)
- Added IgnoreHeightChange for Android phones like Fallback, which will avoid the small Jump on Mobile Phones if the placement bar has been removed / changed in scroll
- Added Dark / Light BG to Layer Style Selector, which helps choose the right Style on Demand
- Modified Vimeo Frogaloop Script Loading Origin From HTTP: // to HTTPS: //
- Fixed action delay problems
- Eliminated loading problems where Static Layer Load time was over 5s or Slider was not easy to start due to high loading times
Version 5.2.5 StarPath (April 16, 2016)
- Added option to set ID to the slider that will also set dynamically added container ID & # 39; based on the preset ID
- Delay setting added to Jump To Slide Layer Action
- Change clickthrough content has been expanded. Change content without actions, and also on all actions can be added.
- Fixed minHeight settings where entered suffix destroyed the Slider output.
Version 22.214.171.124 StarPath (April 8, 2016)
- Changed HTML5 sample URLs as the old ones are no longer available
- Calculation of Wave Loop Effect changed to respect the actual X / Y Offsets
Version 5.2.4 StarPath (April 1, 2016)
- Fixed and Issue, which team disappeared in Google Chrome after reviewing the slide
- Fixed an error with SVG objects where styling was only attached if the SVG object was loaded from the cache
Version 5.2.3 StarPath (March 17, 2016)
- Fixed Next Slide End Bug, Loop and Loop, but keep Slide Progress Bug for Video Backgrounds
Version 5.2.2 StarPath (March 14, 2016)
- Fixed Layer Timing issue where Layer could not boot at 0ms
- Fixed a problem where teams disappear after a long period of time.
- Fixed Slider / Layer Grid Based Adjust settings for navigation elements
- Fixed calculation error in navigation elements
- Fixed a problem where slides on the carousel slide did not work properly
- Fixed Static Layer container perspective on 3D Parallax Animations. Static teams and teams will now have the same perspective. To achieve this, Static Layers will always overlay simple layers in 3D Parallax Mode
- Scrolling with Scroll Bar will also trigger Parallax and Start Slider features now
Version 5.2.0 StarPath (February 12, 2016)
- Added Navigation Position Aligned With the option to allow Navigation Elements located in the Storage Network as well
- Added individual RTL choices to arrows, spheres, tabs and thumbnails to change the slider direction and the order of elements
- Added New Layer Type: Audio Layer
- Version 5.2. Introduces the possibilities for using Addons.
- WhiteBoard Addon 1.0 included
- Added Vimeo "No Controls" option to hide Control Panel of Vime Videos on request
- Added "Pause on Slide" option to stop Auto Play Progress on certain slides
- Added an option to Wait for revapi.revstart () Method to launch the slider. This enables launcher on request
- Added option to change style of navigation based on Slide (Slide and Slider adds individual classes to the slider that allow custom slide-based styling for navigation elements)
- Added "Invisible Slide", which is only available due to API actions
- Added Global Mute to All Media Action to cushion the entire slider
- Calculation of HTML5 videos on IE Edge has been changed to respect Cover mode in all receiving modes
- HTML5 Video automatically leaves Fullscreen mode when it reaches the end of the video and the next Slide two End selected
- HTML5 Video does not show Cover image if Pause Mode is selected and Video is in Fullscreen mode
- Updated Vimeo API
- Images, videos and audios get Linie height 0px to avoid position distortions on small items
- Solid Parallax Effect if the slider is higher than the screen height to avoid a strange jump effect
- Fix for limit radius does not work in severe condition in certain cases
- Fix for Cover Mode, which is not used for all imaging devices in certain cases
- Fixed a smaller jQuery error in Slider settings on Hover over various options
- Fix to Mouse Scroll Option. The values on / off were exchanged
- Fixed a bug that would not allow to go to the next slide. If Only Poster on Mobile was selected on HTML5 videos
- Slotholder and BG Video got their own z-index to make some layers / video covers problems in carousel mode
- Fixed a problem where SlideLink on RTL environment was not available
- Fixed KenBurn's problems on RTL Environment
- Fixed Bug with Static Layers whose Static Layer was set to show only on Slider Hover
- Fixed Video Background Loop And Hold Slider Progress Function
- Fixed YouTube API Issues (Mute, Loop, Auto Start, Next Slide Bugs Due to the Latest YT Api)
Version 5.1.6 StarPath (January 5, 2016)
- Added MouseWheel Scroll option "carousel" to allow infinite MouseWheel to scroll on sliders in both directions. PIf enabled, the slider will not allow the page to scroll under Wheel Functions on Slider Container (Possible option "on" "off" "carousel"
- Upgraded FontAwesome Library to latest version 4.5.0
- Out of ViewPort Preloading and Prestarting, the values are incorrectly calculated. The problem is set in this edition
- My amount of Touch / Scroll / Link touched fingers was set to 50 by default, which destroyed any kind of Touch feature on Mobiles in version 5.1.5. The issue is now corrected
Version 5.1.5 StarPath (December 15, 2015)
- Added a new method "slide index (slide index)" to remove a slide from the slider on request
- Added a new option for each Slide "Hide after Loop" -> data-hideafterloop = "0" (loop) that removes Slide from slider after x number of loops on that slide. 0 will ignore the setting.
- Fixed PanZoom / KenBurns Deactivation on mobile function
- Fixed Swipe Treshold and Fingers Options, which were ignored in previous version
- Fixed and problem with Static Layer Parallax handling
Version 5.1.4 StarPath (November 28, 2015)
- Added video exchange action
- Added Mute, UnMute, Toggle Mute Action
- Added switching capabilities to HTML layer. Toggled Layers can have two states if Toggle Action is enabled
- The video will play muted / unmanned based on the final state of the Mute button at Slide Load
- Modified data recordsOnMobile to data-noposterone mobile. Relapse on old value still exists
- Fixed Fullcover / FullWidth-dimensioning of videos in Backend on Differnet Layer Grid sizes
- Fixed Video issues where the Play / Stop video button did not properly trigger HTML5, YouTube, and Vimeo videos
- Fixed HTML5 video actions
- Fixed video actions where Video Start By was set
- Fixed video "start by" and "end", not reset in Slide Editor after adding more videos
- Fixed an error in which layer of a shooter was animated on the wrong timeline, whose other shooter changed the slide. Some crosscall problem between independent sliders
- Fixed a problem where videos after the next slide at the end were not rewind with the Force Rewind feature
- Fixed Parallax Flinging in Safari and Google Chrome
Version 5.1.2 StarPath (November 14, 2015)
- Added a key trigger that lets you close fullscreen mode with ESC when it has been triggered by FullScreen Action
- Added two new Premium Sliders
- Fixed HTML5 Start / End Time Problems, and HTML5 Searchable, Play Button Problems
- Fixed a strange mistake in Safari, where the end of the video changes the skip a following slide
- Fixed a problem where the slider could not be loaded on localhosts
- Fixed an issue where duplicate elements in the editor got the wrong zIndex position
Version 5.1.1 StarPath (November 12, 2015)
- Fixed a very rare bug where a slide can change the selected background image
- Fixed hover color does not work
- Fixed some CSS issues
- Fixed Box Slots where the number of slot machines could not be changed
- Fixed HTML5 Crop Problems for IE11 and Edge Browsers
- Fixed an error where Swipe was not available on items with links
- Fixed an error in which Parallax elements jumped in half-rolled position
Version 5.1 StarPath (October 19, 2015)
- Added Enable / Disable FullScreen Video Button to YouTube and HTML5 Video. Option is available due to the Video Settings panel only in Layer Video Mode.
- Added Fullscreen Toggle, Go Fullscreen and Exit Fullscreen Actions, to allow Slider Revolution to open in fullscreen from any Layout mode
- Added tabs to Metis Navigation
- Added new 3D Parallax Feature
- Added new examples
- Added new transitions
- Added some CSS changes to avoid theme overwrite
- Using the Toggle / Play / Stop Slider, Progress of Slider restarts even if it is stopped due to Stop by Slide Settings
- Rename action for playback / pause / stop slider for more transparency
- Fixed Poster Only show on mobile and disable video on mobile features
- Fast Stop on Hover function. It will hold Slider paused, even if the next slide has been called
- Fixed Full Slider Link issues where next, previous, slide index and scroll under links did not work well
- Importing templates with larger file size will request a larger TimeOut to avoid import errors or will provide a clear feedback for further debugging.
- Fixed an error with Focus Listener, where the option had no real effect on Blur / Focus events.
- Fixed bug where font italic was not written correctly for some layers
- Fixed Shape Loop Animation issue
- Fixed Text Layer Size Issues When Layers Are Added After A Shape Element
- Fixed Facebook-like counter does not work correctly in some cases
- Fixed Revscroll () API Method
- Fixed bug () Method where removal of the slider from the scene was broken in a situation (ie, if there were clogging elements or navigation elements)
Version 126.96.36.199 StarPath (September 15, 2015)
- Fixed static layer Position calculation questions.
- Fixed Typo Failure in Navigation Styling
- Added a solution for the YouTube Video API with damaged Origin attributes. (That is, http://www.domain.com vs. http://domain.com)
- Fixed YouTube Cover Video Loop issue
- Løst et problem, hvor Deaktiver Force FullWidth nulstillet til "Off" efter genindlæsning af skyderindstillingerne
- Fixed Next Skyd på fokus i FireFox, hvor skyderen springes over 1 Skyd efter fanebladet Fokus igen
- Løst en fejl, hvor billeder ikke kunne læses fra relative stier som "../../". Slider fungerede slet ikke eller udskrev mange manglende billeder Fejl i konsollog.
Version 5.0.8 StarPath (11. september 2015)
- FaceBook API 2.4 support
- Tilføjet Deaktiver Force FullWidth til FullScreen Slider mulighed for at kunne indstille FullScreen Slider floated vandret. fullScreenAutoWidth: "on" for at deaktivere fulde breddstving på FullSceen Layout
- Tilføjet en ny 5 sek. Regel, som vil springe over Lazy Loading og overordnede indlæser processer, hvis der ikke kommer svar fra serveren, og behandle skyderen yderligere
- Tilføjet en ny advarsel, hvis SSL-certifikatet er gammelt eller ikke længere aktivt
- Løst en fejl, hvor statiske billeder med links i doven belastningstilstand ikke viste sig korrekt
- Løst en fejl, hvor lagene blinkede eller ikke var synlige overhovedet i "Vis lag på skyderen"
- Faste FaceBook Stream-problemer skyldes Api-ændringer.
- Løst en fejl, hvor videoaffaldsbilleder fra HTTPS-sider ikke kunne indlæses godt
- Fixed en manglende lukning Tag i HTML5 Video elementer, der brød IE11
- Løst et problem, hvor Mobile Sliders stakkede, da Video "autoplay" blev aktiveret
- Fixed Static Layer Placering problemer, hvis Yder Venstre Navigation blev aktiveret
Version 5.0.7 StarPath (5. september 2015)
- Nu kan Første Slide altid være det samme (Alternativt første slide), selvom resten af dias er tilfældigt
- Lazy Loading Fixes. På grund af et internt fejl virkede ingen af Lazy Loading-indstillingen. Single, Smart and Full Lazy Loading are available again.
- Fixed a bug where HTML5 Cover Videos in IE did not really cover the slider.
Version 5.0.6 StarPath (2nd September 2015)
- Added New Layer Scale mode “Cover” and “Stretch” to be able to scale Layer images proportional also over the Layer grid or over the slide
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘innerHTML’ of null
- Fixed issue with 2d rotation resulting in styles not written properly on layer
- Fixed issue where YouTube videos could not be loaded on https origins.
- Fixed an issue where Next/Previous Slide Links from Full Slide Link was not processing well
- Fixed text-align always beeing left
Version 5.0.5 StarPath (27th August 2015)
- Added “Disable Browser Blur/Focus behavior” option to not stop the Slider in case the broswer tab has been blurred
- Added revaddcallback() Method to add Call Back to i.e. the Parallax Module. See Documentation for further instructions
- Added revgetparallaxproc() Method to get the current scroll percentage
- Added Maximum Width option to Slider that are set to Slide Layout – Auto
- Removed option Hide Controls for Vimeo Video Layer as this is not supported by Vimeo
- Fixed Next Slide on Focus bug
- Fixed RTL Layer Aligns on Frontend. Elements now showing up in the Correct position on RTL Direction also
- Fixed a bug where files relative with special chars under subdomain could not be loaded
- Fixes the 1px Gap on the left side at some fullscreen and fullwidth Sliders
- Fixed a bug where Responsive Videos on alternative Layer Grids had only a dimension of 100×100px
- Fixed a bug where Videos not act Responsive in some situation
- Fixed a bug where Parallax Start Position jumps if Site is scrolled at load
- Fixed JetPack related bugs for compatibility
- Fixed an issue where media files with Parameter attached in file name were not loaded in the Slider
- Fixed issues if Slider is loaded through ajax
- Fixed issues where the Slider did not show up under certain circumstances
Version 5.0.4 StarPath (12th August 2015)
- Added new Slide Transition – Slide “remove” which is the opposite transition of Slide “over”
- Added start volume for Videos.
- Shuffle Mode fixed
- Fixed a bug where files could not be loaded from Relative Path in HTTPS enviroment
- Fixed a bug where muted YouTube video still made a sound for 0.1ms
- Fixed a bug where Slider with Slide Link were not loaded well if no layers were added to the slide
Version 5.0.3 StarPath (11th August 2015)
- Fixed a bug where layer would not fade out of the stage.
Version 5.0.2 StarPath (8th August 2015)
- Added jQuery 2.1.4 and 1.11.3 Support
- Fixed a bug where if Min Height was set, the Slider was broken.
- Fixed a bug where Slide Links did not work without existing layers.
- Fixed a Bug where Images with special Char Names were not loaded.
- Fixed a bug where PunchFont Fallbacks are printed in the content not source
- Fixed a bug where PunchFonts could not be edited in Essential Grid if version 5.0+ of Slider Revolution is installed
Version 5.0.1 StarPath (7th August 2015)
- Full Slide Link was not available after update on 5.0.0. Sizing issue is fixed now.
Version 5.0 StarPath (6th August 2015)
Our premise is “less is more” and that is reflected in the structure of our components. In order to incorporate so much functionality into our plugins, we make sure everything is build as modular as possible.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine
- Powerful API functions
- Smart Font Loading
We want Revolution Slider to be able to fulfill all slide based roles along with special functionality like carousels and hero blocks. If you can‘t find a specific feature, feel free to ask us!
- All Sizes Possible (Full Responsive + Revolutionary 4 Level Advanced Sizes)
- Hero, Carousel and Classic Slider Features
- Fullwidth, Fullscreen, Auto Responsive Slider sizes
- Unlimited Slider per page
- Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiling, Alignment, etc.
- Simple and Advanced Lazy Loading for Quicker and SEO Optimized Slider Start
- Link and Actions on Slides
- Parallax Effects, full customizeable, combined with Ken Burns and other effects (Mouse / Scroll controlled)
- Improved Light weight Ken Burns Effects (easier & faster)
- Word Premiere for Advacned Action Building
- Build your Social Stream supported Bulk Slider
- Viewport based Slide Loading and Progress
Layers have evolved from simple layers to become powerful scene building tools!
Drag and Drop, Customize & Animate your way to your perfect slider.
- Huge Number of Possible Transitions
- Create your custom animations
- Set Start / End Time, Speed, Ease and Effects of any Layers
- Show/hide layers on Slider Effects, Events, Actions
- Add Unlimited Number of Layers
- YouTube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos, Shapes, Buttons, Predefined Buttons as Layer
- Set actions and links per Layers
- Combine Actions due different Layers and slides
- Option to Link to a Specific Slide via Layer
- Toggle Animation, Classes, video functions via Layers
- Variable Layer Image Sizes, full responsive and/or Device Size based
- Design your Layers for different Device sizes after your needs
- Option to Hide Layers on Any Devices
We have implemented almost all navigation types you can think of, which can be aligned anywhere on the stage.
Be in full control with Slider Revolution Navigation!
- Bullet, Button, Tabs and Thumbnail Navigation, single or mixed mode. Any position like outter,inner, aligned etc.
- Left/Right, Top/Bottom Mouse Scroll events.
- Vertical/Horizontal Keyboard actions
- Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
- Drag and Pull Carousel Feature
- “Stop Slide Timer on Hover” Function
- Auto-Hiding of Navigation with Delay Option
- Optional Countdown Timer Line
- Set Position, color, size of Time Line
- Set Size, visibility, amount and behaviour of Thumbs, Tabs, Bullets, Arrows
- Hide / Enable Navigation on Mobile Devices
- Keyboard Navigation
- Fancy Navigation Skins with Slider Preview
- AutoPlay – Always, only first time, skip first time, wait for action
- Stop video on Blur, Play Video only in ViewPort
- Rewind, or keep current progress time
- Set Star and End time
- Loop, Loop and Progress Slide
- Fullscreen, fullwidth, boxed
- Navigation features
- Action based controll (due other layers)
- New Video API, Events and Methods to controll media outside of the Slider
Is there a feature you would like to see?
We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
Contact us via our Profile Form