Prima is the multifunctionally responsive Magento theme that fits various online stores. Completely responsive, Prima contains many new features like a total AJAX controller, LESS PR processor, 7 new widgets, and fully customizable colors and fonts and many more! Prima contains the latest Magento 126.96.36.199
Why should you buy Prima?
Prima is incredibly fast!
Check out the Pingdom.com test With time for the first bite of ~ 160 milliseconds and full page time of 600 milliseconds, Prima is faster than any other Magento theme on ThemeForest! Nobody loves slow websites, especially when it comes to e-commerce.
- CSS and JS files are combined and minified automatic.
- Backend control for the compression level for all images
- Backend control for retina images (removal of retinal functions doubles the rate)
- Advanced cache features with HTML and inline code minimization
Prima contains 2 separate skins with several variations each.
An electronics skin and fashion skin. These are not only variations of the same skin, but a completely separate skin with different layouts and features.
- Prima Electronics – Electronics, Computers, Smartphones, Tools, Sports, Gadgets, Cameras, Furniture
- Prima Fashion – Fashion, Wedding, Jewelry, Call, Luxury Items
Then each skin has its own variations of the headline, main menu, footer or product page. You can also choose to turn the sidebars on and off and whether you want a liquid layout or not on a page. The ultimate freedom to customize the look of your store.
With Prima, you can control all colors, fonts, backgrounds, shadows and borders directly from the back!
With Prima, you can change any color, font or other function of the skin directly from the backend in a few seconds! You do not like the standard blue color? Change it to suit your brand colors!
- Blog with pinterest style interface and automatic feed import on schedule
- AJAX catalog, filter, subscribe, promo codes, shipping estimation, registration and many more
- Customizable MegaMenu with different styles for each menu item
- Advanced mobile menu and features
- Product Widget to display latest, most popular products from any category on any page
- Blog post widget to display blog posts on the homepage, category pages, or product page (to view product listings directly on the conversion page)
- Popup widget to show a popup on a page when the customer enters or leaves. Use it for marketing.
- Custom menu editor. You can include or edit custom menus directly from the backend. No more handwritten HTML code!
- YouTube widget that allows you to upload videos to YouTube directly from your Magento backend! Building a video blog was never easier before!
- Color samples on the product page and on the category page
- Countdown Timer
- QR codes
Prima is written in LESS and Bootstrap 3
The perfect starting point for any custom project. Just use the framework conditions and build your own design!
SharkSkin Framework features
Complete Magento Framework
Extremely fast development, great features, base for any Magento project
SharkSkin contains code and design that expands important parts of Magento, both in frontend and backend, enhances some of the original features and adds more where the open source code is missing functionality. SharkSkin is a base for any Magento project, regardless of size, reducing time for development.
Bootstrap 3 and less
Speed up the development process even more and control everything from the backend
SharkSkin contains a standard skin based on Bootstrap 3 and LESS.
- Using Bootstrap 3 and the "mobile first" development method, mobile and desktop versions are created simultaneously with automatically added audio features that are easy to expand basic classes (buttons, links, colors, etc.).
- Using LESS reduces time for development even more, separate blocks of the website are included in different MEMORY files, the basic properties (colors, fonts, etc.) are exported to variables. Extension and modification are extremely fast and easy.
- SharkSkin contains integrated PHP LESS preprocessor (compilator) with two modes for caching and checking any type of backend variables. This gives the ultimate freedom to customer modification directly from development, speed and independence of development and optimized CSS code.
SharkSkin is speed optimized to maximum
SharkSkin uses various techniques to optimize page generation, transport, and rendering speed that expands the original Magento features. Minimizing and combining CSS and JS, including caching and minimization of cached HTML, ready for use with CDN, enhanced resizing and caching of the images. With proper server setup you can achieve unrivaled speed.
LESS preprocessor (compiler)
Edit the fewer files directly, check everything from the backend
SharkSkin contains an integrated PHP LESS preprocessor that compiles all .free files into a large, minimized CSS file on the go. You can edit .less files directly via FTP and you do not need a smaller JS. In addition, the LESS preprocessor takes variables from the Magento backend that allow for the change of the original parameters of the user (colors, fonts, etc.). The modified parameters are then replaced in the original CSS instead of an inline CSS, which increases the page rate faster and reduces the time for development. The LOWER preprocessor has two caching modes – normal and aggressive, which greatly reduces server load and increases page load speed even more.
Full AJAX front end
Unified controller allows to add AJAX everywhere
SharkSkin features an overall AJAX controller that allows any front end function to work via AJAX. From standard AJAX shopping cart, AJAX Whishlist, AJAX Compare and AJAX product filter to unique features like AJAX estimation of freight tax, AJAX promo codes, and many more. Adding more AJAX features is as easy as adding a few classes and parameters to the HTML element.
Excellent usability and features for mobile
Mobile is already half of the internet. We make a special effort there.
ShopShark features a feature rich mobile menu, collapsible elements, auto generated retina images, vector icons, swipe control and many more features for ultimate mobile experience.
Google fonts and unlimited colors
Choose from more than 600 fonts and unlimited colors
With SharkSkin, more than 600 Google Fonts and unlimited colors can be managed via backend and compiled directly in CSS. When more than one Google font is used, the fonts are aggregated into a single query for increased speed. Almost any design element can be controlled via backend and compiled directly in CSS of LESS preprocessor.
Megamenu can be customized via templates
Different templates for different categories for megamenu
SharkSkin features a unique MegaMenu module that allows you to customize any menu item separately with unlimited number of templates. Adding a new template is as easy as typing few lines of HTML. Create virtually any megamenu design that you want. More than 10 templates are already included in the default skin.
Integrated BLOG with YouTube and Twitter integration
Create and manage a fully featured BLOG, capture auto videos and tweets
SharkSkin contains an integrated BLOG with integration of YouTube and Twitter. No need for a separate WordPress installation or sticky WordPress integration plugins. Control, post content and manage BLOG directly in Magento backend. The blog also includes automatic playback of videos via YouTube, automatic release of YouTube video feed and automatic release of tweets. Create a unique review / comment BLOG with automatic content release from YouTube and Twitter.
Picture / custom color samples
Unique visual voters that allow customers to choose colors, sizes, etc.
Add a photo or custom HTML to an attribute to be displayed along with configurable products so your customers can choose color, size, design, or other options for your products visually.
Fully optimized for SEO
SharkSkin contains rich extracts, proper use of "nofollow", extended HEAD parameters, and all recommended SEO attributes on the page. Simply add a unique product description to get a good SEO rank.
Upload videos to YouTube directly from your Magento backend
Using the YouTube widget, you can easily publish any YouTube video or even upload a new video directly from your Magento backend, which will go on your own YouTube channel. You must configure API references in your YouTube account, and the SharkSkin YouTube widget uses it to connect to your YouTube account. With this, you can easily shoot through videos and publish them in product descriptions or in Blog Saves, as the playback and release of the video will be automatic.
Unified Product Widget
Publish almost any product listing anywhere
With Widget device management, you can publish collections of products throughout your pages or static blocks. Widget has the following options:
- Category – Select the category from which you want to display products. You can omit what will mark all the products from the current store view
- Include subcategories – yes / no
- Product Type – All / New / Sales / Custom / Grouped / Bundle
- Products – in case of product type custom
- Sort by – Price / Date / Name
- Sort direction – Ascending / Descending
- Maximum displayed items – Limit collection to reduce page size
- Template – Choose from different templates – Carousel / Full info / Map info / Mosaic / List
You can put a product collection everywhere – in MegaMenu, in a popup, in a blog post, on a custom page (describing a campaign). Create a rich sales content with the product widget.
Unified Blog Widget
Publish newest blog posts everywhere
Using the blog widget, you can publish recent posts / reviews from any blog category to a category page, a megamenu dropdown. Remember that the blog can automatically import feeds? Use it to strengthen your sales.
Revolution Slider Widget
Publish beautiful sliders anywhere
With the Revolution Slider widget you can publish any slider on a category page, blog post, product page, megamenu item or custom page (landing or promo page).
Custom popup widget
Add a popup message to any page
Using the popup widget, you can create a popup message that appears on any page you like when the user arrives after a certain delay or when the user tries to leave. Use it to advertise promotions and sales. Remember that you can publish product collections anywhere, including within the popup window? Use it to show your users what's on sale. Or show them a video or recent reviews.
Layout variations of header and footer
Choose the variant that best fits your brand
Choose between different headline and footer variations within the same theme. For example – choose between the logo on the left or in the middle. This feature allows you to uniquely fine-tune the website of your brand.
Product page layout variations
Choose from few layout variants for the product page
You can choose between standard / wide / floating variants of the product page for each category separately. This allows you to uniquely set the product page for the product.
Both category pages and blog have unlimited scrolling feature
Relax with the endless click on "next". With AJAX, more products or blog posts will be loaded when you reach the end of the page or when you click "Load More". You know how important it is to remove the trouble and the pain of the potential buyers.
Link to download of the media folder (the full set of demo pictures): here
- Fixed translation problem in footer
- Fixed Facebook box show faces
- Fixed blog post date format for different languages
- Fast JS location
- Added Blog E-mail template to "Comment submitted" and fix path in config file
- Fixed doubling of the Slider Revolution
- Fixed location
- Firmly add to cart for the related products
- Fixed configuration settings for different scopes
- Update Magento to version 188.8.131.52
- Update Revolution Slider to version 1.2.7
- Different corrections on the front end
- Quick start updated for Magento 184.108.40.206
- Fixed problem with dual products when unlimited scrolling is on
- A fixed issue with WYSIWYG editor that does not work when JS files are combined is turned off
- Different CSS fixes
- Fixed subcategories widget on anchor categories that display incorrect order
- Fixed AJAX toolbar does not work on sitemap and order history
- Verified compatibility with Magento 220.127.116.11
- Quick start updated for MAgento 18.104.22.168
- Added option to enable / disable cloud zoom
- Added option to change logo size
- Fixed category list does not show SKU
- Added static block and pages are imported to normal installation
- Fixed new / sales brands do not work properly on category, product page, and carousels
- Fixed problem with quick installation
- Added WordPress Post Import option to BLOG extension
- Fixed WYSIWYG editor that does not work in Manage Categories and Manage Products
- Fixed SKU does not appear in list view
- Different corrections on the front end
- Added best seller option for the product widget – now the widget can show the best-selling products for a period of a category (including subcategories)
- Fixed issue with the number of products when AJAX unlimited scrolling is corrected
- Prima Fashion Skin introduced
- Fixed issue with page titles in the catalog
- Fixed problem with color samples on the category pages
- Prima Fashion Skin introduced
- Color samples on the category pages are built-in
- Fixed problem with countdown timer backend setting does not work
- Less CSS fixes
- Added "Amazon style" collapsibe main menu
- Added left column main menu
- Added custom buttons and crossales to "Add to cart" AJAX popup
- Fixed issue with Slider Revolution does not appear
- Fixed AJAX does not work in advanced search
- Fixed "What is this" link on the login page
- Fixed issue with cached form_key, which prevents "Add to cart" on the widgets homepage to work
- Fixed issues with product and blog carousels on the website
- Added lazy load on carousels
- Fixed AJAX on coupon codes and shipping estimates on the left side
- Changed mobile breakpoint to md size (992px) – now, tablets show the mobile menu and features
- Fixed AJAX does not work on search results page
- Fixed language selector flags
- Fixed bug with grouped product that does not show details when "Add to cart" is clicked on the category page
- Fixed bug media block is not re-loaded depending on the configurable products
- Less CSS fix