Lexus Next Store is a Responsive Opencart template that fits any fashion store, high tech store, gift shop, electronics store and all kinds of marketplace deals that require a feature rich and beautiful online presence.
Lexus Next Store Responsive Opencart Theme is built on pavo framework version 2.0 and bootstrap version 3.0 to make the fully responsive theme perfect for all kinds of resolutions, both for mobile, tablet, desktop with medium and large screens. With the frame of the frame, the theme supports you many great tools to customize the theme using the Live Theme Editor. Automatic loading of custom css files helps you create unlimited theme profiles without code very easily and easily.
The Opencart template included three skin colors, large slide module that has many animation JQuery effect, Google fonts, Power Megamneu module that has a large design. Make Mega Column Tool and many other fine modules.
* This theme is compatible with Opencart 1.5.4, 1.5.5, 18.104.22.168, Opencart 22.214.171.124, 2.1.x and 2.2.0.x, 126.96.36.199 !!!!
* Give us your review. If you love it !!!!
Explore BackEnd Demo
- Rear end
- User: demo
- Pass: demo
Explore Via Doc's Guide
Flexible layouts – Modules
Explore Via Video Guides Powered by Pavo Framework 2
What do you want?
- Get all modules used in the demo
- All Themes and Skins for Opencart 1.5.4-> Newest Opencart Version 188.8.131.52
- Quickstart package with opencart of latest version + data sample + modules + themes. By using this to create a website as a 100% demo
- Full instructions for use
- Compatible with Opencart 1.5.4, Opencart 1.5.5, Opencart 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206 Opencart 220.127.116.11, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 18.104.22.168
- Support Wide Screen 1170px, 980px
- Integrated Pavo Framework Version 2.0 and Bootstrap 3.0
- No Hacking Core Opencart Codes
- HTML5 and CSS3 Support
- Fully Responsive Theme
- Google Fonts
- [NEW] Integrated Mega Menu Module With Lightweight Megamenu Editor Tool
- Integrated blog module
- Integrated Pav SlideShow Module
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Easy control theme like skin switching, font changer, modules – position via Control Panel Module
- Easy use and easy customization So good for custom
- [NEW]Enhanced Awesome Font
- Support multiple layouts – Position, Allow drag and drop modules
- [New] Off Canvas Menu and SideBar Support, Display Very handy handy and easy to customize
- [New] Multiple zoom types support: Basic zoom, Inner zoom, Zoom zoom, Gallery Slider Zoom, Basic Gallery Zoom
- [New] Quick popup zoom image in product list
- [New] Support Display Sale Label for listing of products and product details, in carousel module?
- [New] Support less development
- [New] Live Theme Edtior to create unlimited theme skins without encoding
- [New] Support Adding custom css and js code into theme control module
- [New] Support Css Compression to improve site performance
- [New] Easily install data samples, themes, modules at existing store
- [New] Support multiple languages and RTL languages
- [New] Support Google Map and custom content on contact page
- [New] Change images supported
- [New] Quickview supported
SUPPORTED BY BEST DEVELOPERS
The theme comes with a comprehensive help file to help you understand how it works. Send us a message at: helpdesk If you have any problems or have questions, you will be supported by our experts who will help you solve any problem within 24 hours.
OUR SUPPORT CHANNELS:
- helpdesk: Submit a ticket now
- Video tutorials channel
- Opencart Theme installation video tutorial
- Video tutorials channel
- September 20, 2016 release Opencart version 22.214.171.124 for theme.
- 17 Jan 2015 Created new version for opencart 2.0
- 04/15/2014: Fixed warning about pav news module when empty data
- 04/11/2014: Fixed version vertical megamenu in the right column and fix problem with deal modules
- 04/04/2014: Enhanced code for pav map and pav newsletter in automatic installation test
- 03/30/2014: Fixed issue with widget_id problem with Vertical Megamenu
- 03/16/2014: updated user guides and data samples and fixes some css issues!
Are you looking for this on another platform?
Now we have to Prestashop: