LARAVEL MASTER CRAWLER
Do you need to clone a web content to your website? but you do not know how and it takes too much time.
Now you're not worried because this tool will make it easy for you.
- Laravel 5.2
- Easy installation
- Easy to use and customize
- Review content with tags and html attributes
- Support any tables you can create.
- Support Select field with your content
- Can crawl and save more data and save in fields on time
- You can save the setting and then reuse it the next time.
- Easy to install in your project.
- PHP> = 5.5.9
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
• When you download this tool, you must create a database with any name and username, password, by going to .env file and editing below:
• Then go to server create database with name you created in .env file.
• Install composer by downloading composer.exe on the site:
• Open terminal in your project and run command:
- 1. $ component install
- 2. $ php craft key: generate
- 3. $ php craft migrate
- 4. $ php artisan db: seed
• After configuring your app and database, you can go to your site and login with username and password:
User name: [email protected]
What does it work?
EX: We want to clone envato content, and on this link https://codecanyon.net/category/php-scripts
We will do the following steps:
1 – input url and select table name
2 – input attributes in box "setting html tag". We can enter class, id, or any attribute
Format: class = "class_name" or id = "id_name" …
3 – Remember to select field name to fill in data in table after clone success: Ex: title
4 – And after the click encryption button we will see the result on the overview page and click the "Save Data" button to save data in DB
Note:If we want to save the setting for the last clone, we can enter the name of the setting and click the "Save Setting" button
Up to date
– Update demo
– Increase the ajax speed and cry faster
Thank you for visiting my tool, hope to help. If you have questions and need support, please contact me for comments.