Kuist is the only theme in the WordPress portfolio that allows you to show all your work at once, keeping the series of photos together, with a minimalist style.
Keep your wallet clean and easy to use
The main objective of Kuist is to keep things simple so that your portfolio shines. To focus the visitor on his work, Kuist has very few design elements but too many images. It is the key to the visitor, to see their entire portfolio with a few clicks of the mouse.
Suitable for all types of wallets
Photographers, graphic artists, illustrators, retouchers and everyone who has images to present can use Kuist. It does not matter how many images or what kind of images you have. Kuist fits everyone.
All image sizes are fine
A WordPress portfolio theme should be able to display images of different sizes successfully. Kuist nails him!
You can use horizontal, vertical, square, or wide images together within the same portfolio element. They will be shown side by side without any problem.
Add and organize your portfolio images easily
Kuist cares about your time and energy. That's why adding and organizing the images in the portfolio is too easy. You can add your images from the media gallery as usual and then reorder them with the drag and drop function.
If you want to change or delete an image after adding it, simply use the "Change" and "Delete" buttons on the image.
Kuist uses the native WordPress customizer. So you can edit the configuration of your site from "Appearance> Customize" section. In your personalizer, you can change the portfolio's miniature and the size of the lightbox image, the amount of items in the portfolio to display, the colors, the site's source, the configuration of the blog page and much plus.
List of features
- Add your wallet easily with the included wallet add-on.
- Change the order of the elements of your portfolio and images with the drag and drop function.
- Add work credits such as "Client", "Retoucher", "Agency", etc.
- Use the [kuistportfolio] short code to show your portfolio on any page.
- Show / hide portfolio categories (Fashion, Advertising etc.).
- Set the portfolio thumbnail sizes.
- Set the number of items in the portfolio to display per page.
- Do not worry about the dimensions of your portfolio. Horizontal, vertical, wide or square. They are all well.
- The counting of images does not matter. You can have 1 or dozens of images in a portfolio item.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate through the images in the lightbox.
- Lazy loading option for lightbox images.
- Detailed help file included.
- You can choose the source of the site from Google sources. All of them are included.
- Set font sizes for header elements, portfolio titles, body content, and small text.
- Change the colors as you wish.
- The design of 2 columns and 3 columns is possible for the blog page.
- Child theme included.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- You can translate or change words through the native WordPress theme customizer.
- Supports the contact form 7 plugin.
- Demo content included.
Your purchase includes 6 months of theme support and free updates for life. And we love helping people! You can Leave a comment Let us help you when you need it.
*** v.2.0 *** + Gutenberg support.
*** v.1.3 *** + You can now use the arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate through the images in the lightbox. + Minor CSS fixings.
*** v.1.2 *** + An error solved where the position of the images of the light box was incorrect.
*** v.1.1 *** + An error solved where lightbox shows the wrong image when clicking on the thumbnail. + Now you can view the subtitles of the images in lightbox.
*** v.1.0 *** + Initial release.