jSliderPro is a complete and highly customizable slide jQuery and banner rotator and features a complex set of features that make it extremely flexible and adaptable. With a little effort, you can create unique, fully responsive and animated HTML5 banners, slideshows and presentations with texts for your websites.
The central strength of jSliderPro lies in its ability to offer thousands of totally different and amazing animations. In fact, jSliderPro, unlike other similar components, implements a limited set of atomic transitions, some basic concepts. In this way, the user can mix them together in countless ways, limited only to him / her imagination.
Such animations can be used for background images and HTML overlays.
What is useful for that
- To equip your site with advanced and highly efficient banner rotators.
- To create your powerful and eye-catching presentations.
- To create image view of your galleries.
- Enrich your ad viewer.
Websites that use jSliderPro
- Exciting improvements to the HTML overlay system.
- More selectors and effects.
- Dedicated website with extensive documentation, discussed examples, forums and more.
- jQuery-based animation engine for background images that can generate an amazing number of amazing effects, around 100K and more.
You can customize many aspects of animations such as tile size, in rows and columns, and the graphical effects that will be applied to them. You can also mix all available effects to higher, set their speed and location on time.
- Animation engine for overlays with the same options offered for background images.
jSliderPro now adds a new layer that can be composed of HTML elements. You can not only add captions to your slide, but also images, lists, videos, hyperlinks and so on. But that's not all, everything can be animated in a number of ways, limited only by your imagination.
- Fully customizable buttons and spheres with 400 + position configurations.
jSliderPro allows you to set a picture for navigation buttons and balls. It is possible to place them in all sorts of events (horizontal or vertical, in the corners and even externally) and smoothly trim their position. Possibly, it is possible to get them displayed only when the user points within the shooting range.
- No image limit and auto memory management.
You do not care about the number of slides you need, jSliderPro loads / discards images only when necessary (even if you specify them as ).
- On-the-fly image format and clip.
You do not need to prepare images with Photoshop, GIMP, or similar software. You can customize size and crop through simple parameter settings.
- Completely responsive and cross browser compatibility from desktop PCs to mobile devices.
The slider can automatically scale down to mobile devices that match buttons, image spheres and their positions.
- Touch enabled: Swipe left or right to change slide.
Mobile users can use gesture for navigation instead of pressing buttons.
- Different slides.
It is possible to choose whether transitions will take place in a continuous time-controlled manner, using only commands (arrows and balls) or pause when the mouse points within the shooting range.
Easy to interact with javscript code by means of revocation mechanism to respond to multiple events, such as User interaction, animation done and so on.
- Could use standard HTML tags orto enter content.
This makes your photos, texts and other items fully indexable by search engines.
- Two operative modes: firm and responsive.
- Only jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5.
- Reference Guide and hundreds of ready-to-use examples included in the bundled package.
- Free support and upgrades.
Updates September 4, 2013
- Added support for multiple HTML overlays.
- Added support for various diass modes: continuous, pause swings and commands.
- Added option to show / hide commands on mouse pointer / out.
- Added cursor pointer change on swim to commands.
- Enhanced image animations through the use of canvas. No longer freezes before transitions and faster commands replies.
- Enhanced resizing system to avoid stop animations when slider changes its size.
- Outdated option & # 39; interactive & # 39 ;.
- Removed methods getRows and getColumns.
Updates July 23, 2013
- Added support for swipes on mobile devices.
- Fixed an error with the Zoom effect.
Updates July 18, 2013
- Fixed an error manifested in & # 39; columns & # 39; choose.
- Fixed a problem with jQuery that inhibits the transition choices.
- Fix a small problem that occurs after the size event.
Updates July 17, 2013
- Solved incompatibility with Internet Explorer.