April 12, 2012: Version 1.5.0 has been released (updated preview image coming soon). It has been completely rewritten in a more maintainable and expandable code style, and has lots of bug fixes and a few new features. Checkout the demos!
jQuery Price Calculator Pro does not have the ability to submit forms via email so if you are looking for this functionality checkout jQuery Order Form Builder. It has a lot of great features, including a graphical user interface for configuring the entire form (including jQuery Price Calculator Pro), and many more. It also generates all the code that is required for you so you do not have to write a single line!
jQuery Price Calculator Pro (PCP) is a clean, simple, progressive price calculator script. PCP allows you to add a running amount to an order form that gives your customers a precise idea of how much a product's configuration will cost. It also allows you to display a detailed overview so that the customer can get a quick overview of their order.
Supported inputs: Radio buttons. checkboxes. Drop Downs. MultiSelects. Single Line Text Inputs. Multiline text inputs. file entries. jQuery UI Sliders. jQuery Numeric Spinners
PCP is highly customizable. You can:
Show or hide component prices and / or ignore certain components when a component price is displayed
Allow the user to show / hide component prices
Show a detailed overview of the order that may flow in the window that the user rolls
Set what you want to show when a product's component has zero price (i.e. for free)
Add more quantity fields
… and much more!
There are plenty of options that you can configure; check the demos to see the jQuery Price Calculator Pro in action.
You can configure how the prices appear (the character before, the character after, the decimal point, the thousand separator); eg: 1234 can be changed to $ 1,234.00 AUD, DKK 1,234.00, etc.
You can add volume fields that apply to specific entries, display prices for each input (and even allow the user to show or hide them), include jQuery UI Sliders / Numeric Spinners with a simple syntax (Eg.: ), and heal more!
v1.5 – 12th of april 2012
Rewrote code to take more object-oriented access; improved performance
Added support for prices over periods (ie price over 12 months etc.)
Added hidden input, updated with total cost
Solid / polished floating of summary sidebar
Fixed different errors in the specified summary
Polished detailed overview
Fixed functionality of options.showZeroAs
Fix some volume fields that do not affect total
v1.4 – 27th of october 2011
- Added support for numerical spinners
- Added ability to define a selector to be used for the overview / total box
- Enhanced number of fields to allow restriction of specific entries
- Added thousands separator to number format
- Ensured compatibility with: jStyle Lite, jQuery Order Form Builder
- Added capability to hide product from specified summary
- Fixed bug with itemization including items outside the form
sprung for internal reasons
v1.2 – 06th of August 2011
- Added ability to show summary, summary and configuration at the bottom of the order form rather than left or right.
- Added ability to have a lot of field
- Added ability to ignore certain input
- Added option to allow custom text to appear when the configuration summary is empty
- Added ability to customize the decimal separator (e.g., "# 39; etc. – default to" # 39;)
- Added option to ignore specific fields if they have a default value so they will not appear in the list unless the user changes them
v1.1 – 30th of July 2011
- Added ability to show a detailed overview of the order under current total
- Added support to jQuery UI Slider
v1.0 – 20th of July 2011