Giga image viewer shows very large images without loading the entire
image, giga viewer loads need only fragment of the large image divided into small ones
pieces (256 × 256 px).
Giga Image Viewer The jQuery plugin makes it easy to replace
Viewer is used for viewing very high resolution JPG.
It is a complete package for presenting high-resolution images online.
The package contains command line software (for Windows only) and php script to cut pictures in pieces (maximum tested image had size 9000 × 9000 px).
Viewer displays the given high resolution JPG inside the custom display area.
Viewer enables you to control the position and zoom of high resolution JPG inside the display port.
Viewer controls sliding and zooming of high resolution JPG to completely fill the display area.
Through the use of this plugin you can also protect high resolution images.
- Touch support for mobile devices.
- Mouse or Touch feature.
- Mouse wheel to zoom / unzoom.
- Mouse click or Touch Move to Center Viewport.
- Possible viewport changes at runtime.
- The package contains a program to crop image.
- The package contains an example to build thumbnail gallery.
- The package contains an example for building lightbox gallery (ColorBox Gallery).
- Cruise Browser Compatible – Image Viewer is compatible with IE, CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA, SAFARI.
- Very easy installation on your html page.
- Very smooth animations.
- Fully scalable.
- Displays the palette on the card to quickly change the view using thumbnails.
- Placement of hotspots on images.
- Addition popup windows on hotspot.
- Set start coordinates and scale
- Set animation duration
- set inertia
- set the navigation bar (enabled / disabled)
- set the autohide navigation bar
- Set the position of the navigation bar (acceptable values: TL, T, TR, L, R, BL, B, BR)
- Set the visibility of the buttons in the navigation bar
- set the card palette (enabled / disabled)
- Set the card palette position (acceptable values: TL, T, TR, L, R, BL, B, BR)
- reads current image position and scale
- Shipping Event & # 39; DonateChange & # 39; with information on whether it is possible to move and zoom the view object
- Pinch zoom.
Fixing bug tile loading on IPad, IPhone.
Update external libraries included in the package to: jquery-1.10.1, jquery-ui-1.10.3, colorbox-1.4.26
Minor bug fixes must be used on Android Tablet.
Fixes a minor error in the Chrome browser.
Resolves minor errors in Chrome browser.
- Added ability to control the size of navigation buttons.
- Added demo fullscreen mode.
- Get less bug fixes to use touch devices.