Glider: is a simple scrolling script that automatically animates the levels of still images to create the illusion of 3D.
Enlarge and enlarge the photo in any direction to get the 3D effect of Ken Burns. You can use any HTML content as layers, like text or buttons.
Try before you buy
- Buy this product to get the project archive.
- Then extract the project, open index.html in Documentation folder for documentation or offline use online version.
Open index.html in Manufacturer folder to run the visual editor of the presentation.
Use the builder to configure the presentation and generate the embedding code on your web page.
Slide library ready
…and many others…
- 1.6 – 100 new slides added to the library. Now the library contains 300 3D slides.
- 1.5 – Added 50 new slides to the library. Now the library contains 200 3D slides.
- 1.4 – 100 new slides added to the library. Now the library contains 150 3D slides in total.
- 1.3 – Added 34 new slides to the library. Now the library contains 50 3D slides in total.
- 1.2 – Better management of the z-index position of the slides. Added 6 new slides to the library. Added the file test.html to test the generated code.
- 1.1 – Fixed problems in code generation. Updated Photoshop video tutorial.
- 1.0 – First version.