Facebook Comment Slider is all-in-one solution to display a Facebook-like box, comment box and fan sidewall on your website via jQuery.
Get the benefits of the conversations on Facebook!
This fancy slider allows users to leave comments about your site (or some subpages) when they reach the bottom of the page or with a single click on a Facebook icon. The comments will show to their friends and they will connect.
Viral spread, more traffic, more money!
You can lock the screen and set a timer or you can let the users close the slider.
More comments, more visibility on facebook, much more traffic.
Time to replace the same button – FB Comments, Like and Share
Included Facebook Likebox, Comment Box, Wall Posts
The plug-in also shows a similar and split buttons. When you comment, it's the same with a comment and a similar, so it's the best option to get more visitors.
Supports more than 70 languages
You can choose the comment field language with a super simple method, but you only have to add the language of the language from a list (the documentation contains the entire list) and the comment box will be translated!
Fully responsive, mobile friendly!
The entire slider is fully responsive that users can enjoy on tablets or with any mobile device.
Open the slider automatically when the user reaches the bottom of the page.
(they can leave comments more easily after red content)
Can remember the user and you can set to show once for the same user.
If you choose lock screen, the slider closes only when the user leaves a comment or the time is complete.
- fully responsive
- The ability to lock the screen until the user leaves a comment
- fixed shooting position
- auto loading when the visitor reaches the bottom of the page
- You can enable or disable the user can close the slider
- The ability to set the timer to fadeout the slider
- You can specify your own message
- viral spread, much more traffic
- fully locable comment field, select from more than 70 languages
- selectable direction of the slider
- You can set up to open the slider automatically only once per. user
- Set the number of comments to be displayed
- Link to moderation tools for facebook with your app
- fancy jquery animation with fadeout and slide effect
- automatic url recognition (users can comment on the specific page on the website and the website as well)
- detailed documentation
- Transparent background when the screen is locked
- unlock the screen with click on the background (if you allow to close the slider to the users)
- Users can leave comments with 4 service providers (Facebook, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail)
- full custom separated CSS file
- You can save or display the facebook icon
- adjustable transparency
- three different icon sizes
- Automatically opens the slider if you want when users reach the bottom of the page
- mobile-friendly shooter
How do you get updates?
When you have bought, go to Downloads and tick the box. You can also rate the plugin.
WORK WITH US – SHALL SPREAD THE WORD
It's very easy just share the following link on your blog, Facebook, Twitter or anywhere: http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-comment-slider/5171272?ref=yourusername (replace your username for your Codecanyon username)
When referring to new users, you will receive 30% of their first purchase or cash deposit! For detailed information about the referral committee, click here.
Facebook Comment Slider 1.7
- major update update
- added init, destroy, hide, display, resize, remove methods
- added openlikebox, opencommentbox, openpostbox methods
- added closelikebox, closecommentbox, closepostbox, close (last opened) methods
- added features to open or close any slider box by simply defining a particular class for any HTML element (like fcs_open_commentbox)
- added heartbeat effect
- slider content always fits the parent container (better view)
- Added option to hide LikeBox if the user already liked
- Added preloader to all sliders
- added feauture to handle skins
- Added new skin: minimal
- Replace Close button to close the image
- updated documentation
- added developers section to documentation
Facebook Comment Slider 1.6.5
- firm custom icon problem
- added disable on mobile setting
- solid empty comment box when visitors come from shared URLs on Facebook
- updated documentation
Facebook Comment Slider 1.6.4
- firm less padding problem
Facebook Comment Slider 1.6.3
- firmly less Facebook Wall Posts visibility problem
Facebook Comment Slider 1.6.2
- firm likebox open-close slider bug in Firefox
- firmly after leaving a comment error in Firefox
- optimized Facebook initialization
Facebook Comment Slider 1.6.1
- enhanced animation when you open the slider
Facebook Comment Slider 1.6
- Added vertical position setting to the icons
- added as a box
- added Facebook Fan Page Wall
- added two additional card codes to display Like Box and Facebook Fan Page Posts
- Added option to turn the comment slider to similar box or fan page wall on the website
- replaced facebook icons
- Added 5 new tabs on admin to manage settings for Like Box, Comment Box and Fan Page Wall
- Fixed less visibility error when slider is located on the left side
- documentation updated
Facebook Comment Slider 1.5.5
- solid chrome visibility problem
- solid blind drawer in a few cases when using it with other Facebook plugins
Facebook Comment Slider 1.5.2
- minor improvements on shake animation effect
Facebook Comment Slider 1.5.1
- improved animation effects
Facebook Comment Slider 1.5
- added option to disable Facebook Comment Slider on the entire site and enable on a particular page with [enable_facebook_comment_slider] shortcode (include anywhere in the content)
- added option to disable or set time for the shake effect
- Less speed improvements on the front of the slider
Facebook Comment Slider 1.4.1
- improved animation effects
Facebook Comment Slider 1.4
- added dark style
- Added a timed shake effect to the icon until the comment slider is not open
- added animation to display the facebook icon
- You can use your custom watch to replace the Facebook logo for your own photo
- fixed: does not open the slider at the bottom of the page again after a user has already opened before
- minor improvements on mobile view
Facebook Comment Slider 1.3
- added lightweight scrollbar to see older comments
- replaced jQuery 1.9.1 to 1.8.3 to avoid conflicts with older templates or plugins
Facebook Comment Slider 1.2
- minor bug fixes and improvements on front end
Facebook Comment Slider 1.1
- fixed less visibility error
- Do not show the timer when the slider is sealed
Check out my other things:
- WordPress Survey, poll and quiz plugin
- WordPress Text Editor
- Job Portal Plugin for WordPress
- Contact Form Slider for WordPress
- Subscription Form for WordPress
- Facebook Comment Box, Fan Page Wall & Like Box for WordPress
Full refund can be given if the plugin does not work on your website as described, the problem is caused by the product and can not be resolved within 48 hours. In most cases, if the plugin does not work on your site, it is due to one or more of the following reasons:
- outdated WordPress Theme, which has an error in the background
- Outdated other plugins that have an error in the background
- other plugin or theme that contains invalid jQuery version instead of using WordPress built-in jQuery
- hosting constraints or configuration issues
- wrong plugin configuration
Before sending a refund request, make sure you have already contacted support here and provided your site's URL. If the plugin does not work as described and the problem is with the plug-in that can not be resolved for 48 hours, you can get full refund.
If you deny the free support and the issue can not be investigated, you will not be able to get a refund.
I would like to thank you for the following websites: