Easy Web Search is a motor for use on a website. Simple Crawling System is available for submitting URLs and Links and XML Site Maps. URLs from submitted sites or sitemap are automatically added to the search database when the administrator is running the review. After reviewing, the links with their content (Title, Description, Keywords and Plain Text from Web Link) are available for search. If the overall website is linked to its website, you must provide the website URL or XML sitemap to the system and run the review once. You do not need much work to implement a search engine inside your site. Any link in the database will automatically update when users view the pages. So you only need to run the crawl in the admin area only to add new links from sites / site maps. And if you think some links do not need to be updated when users view page, you can only disable update from the admin area for that link.
In addition to this automatic link payment system, you can add manual links, even if it's not linked to any of your pages. "Manual URL" under the Crawled Data List helps you create your own search url, title, description, keywords and content for custom url. By doing this you can add "keyword" record in the database to Video, Music, PDF or Flash Page. Note! Manual URLs are not crawled under "Crawl Run".
Shared or dedicated hosting?
This script uses URL crawl and access to web content via HTTP. No matter what type of hosting package you use to host your web. If the server supports PHP and MySQL, it's all you need.
Which buyers say … with
Support via Mail is fast, Script works without problems (so far), and I look forward to seeing the planned features.
Very good script, well-coded and loading fast!
Great script, nice support, I'm glad to use it, now I crawl my 8 million domains for now later I can make spiders to increase the number!
Scripture is big-support is even better. My favorite programmer to buy from at Code Canyon! If they were all like this!
Design Quality is very nice, I like it
And excellent support
Want to buy more Nelliwinne products
Thank you very much, Nelliwinne
Absolutely amazing support and programming. You do not want to regret business with Nelliwinne. He is a hard-working person and is willing to go beyond his customers. Thanks again Nelliwinne!
This guy has a very nice and sliding search engine what I was looking to add to my other site, I have over 20 sites and almost finished them all now I'm a good buyer and he will talk to you if you need help .
This amazing script is coded very well. Now I'm waiting for future modifications and new features that can make the search even better. I give five stars because I'm happy with the result and very fast communication.
Best search engine and crawler script for small size search engine on shared hostings. I did not find any script before this, which can be run on shared hostings, but this script has features that are required for SE and crawler.
Very well built script, easy to use, easy to customize. And the customer support is amazing and super fast!
Works perfectly on HTTPS and PHP 7. Using XML sitemap is a great feature, now I can not manually exclude pages. I use the search script on a Drupal 7 site, as Drupal 7 only searches content, not in blocks.
And quick support from Melliwinne Mohotalla: Just sent a question and got the answer at once.
really nice search engine build ..
Excellent script. Very nice seller.
Quick response and willing to help.
One of the finest sellers I met in here
Five steps to search
- Log in to Admin
- Submit your webpage or xml sitemap
- Start Crawling and wait … until finished.
- Update the Crawled Data if necessary
- Search the search page
This script is designed to review a single site or few pages. So managing multiple sites can be difficult for this script demo. So please understand there are limitations. Also note that batchwise creep may take some time depending on the number of links you submitted (html page or xml sitemap)
Pages load their content using Ajax Scripts will not be indexed. This is because Ajax content does not come to the main source, so can not index. The best way to do such a web is to generate XML Site Map and link it to crawl.
- Responsive Search Page
- Highlight keywords on search results
- Text and image searchNew
- Ajax Based Crawling Running, which saves server resources.
- Unicode supported search
- PDF search
- Review unlimited pages, automatic update search database
- Page / XML Sitemap (with weblinks) Submission for crawl
- Links from Posted Page / Sitemaps will automatically be taken,
- You should only provide main pages or pages from your web page. Script finds links within these pages.
- These links will crawl when you run the review
- Admin area to manage links, data, images and more
- Keyword search with search count in the admin area and advanced search queries from Front EndNew
- Easy to use on your web
- Installation documentation available
- Full Search and Quick Search
- Start search from HTML page
- PHP / MySQL-based
- Easy to install
- Full documentation for installation is available with the package.
- Instructions for use are also included in the documentation
- PHP 5 and PHP 7
- Sample pages are available for easy setup
- Run Crawling from Admin Area
- Get the title, description, keywords and content automatically (max 2000 characters)
- Update Crawled data (Title, Description, Keywords and Content
- Clear or disable auto-update (when you crawl) for links
Linking to easy web search
There are three ways to link to this search engine. Technically simple way, adds a page of links to other pages on the web. However, the pages we can add to the search engine have three types.
01. XML Site Map
XML Site Map is the easiest way to make your web search quick. You can generate your website from online generators. Go to www.xml-sitemaps.com or Just google for the "XML Site Map Generator". The default format for the xml sitemap is as follows
http://www.ceylonwebdesigns.com/ 1.00 daily
Once you have generated your XML Sitemap, upload it to your web root and add URL (to your XML file) on Easy Web Search, Admin Panel.
02. HTML Site Map
HTML Site Map is just a page listing links to all pages on a site. So it's very easy for Easy Web Search to review links from that page. Just give URL to an HTML Site Map on Easy Web Search, Admin Panel.
03. Any Website Links
Even if you do not have any Site Maps (XML or HTML), you can still add a page from your site to the search engine. All you need to note is that this page must have links (anchor labels) to other pages on the web. For example, if the website of your site is linked to all pages using a navigation bar, simply add the search engine homepage.
- 08/29/2016 : Update with PHP 7 Version
- 08/31/2016 : Update Automatic deletion of crawled empty entries without description, keywords or content
- 08/31/2016 : Update Automatic crawl
- 09/01/2016 : Update vulnerability Checks
- 09/01/2016 : Update Description, Keywords for different meta tag types
- 09/01/2016 : Update Speed Up Crawling Run
- 09/02/2016 : Update Optimizing Link Indexing issues for some sites
- 09/02/2016 : Update Implementation of XML Site Map submission
- 09/02/2016 : Update Batchwise Crawling
- 09/05/2016 : Update Unicode Search Results Troubleshooting (UTF8)
- 09/21/2016 : Update Search Log in to admin area. Keyword counting for research purposes.
FOI: This update contains database structure
- 09/21/2016 : Update Crawling Local path paths in web that do not have http: // prefix.
- 21/10/2016 : Update Top searched terms in advance
- 21/10/2016 : Update Image Crossing and Search (with DB Update)
- 21/10/2016 : Update Settings Check for Batch Count Image Dimensions and Maximum Body Text Length
- 21/10/2016 : Update Ajax Based Crawling System to prevent server errors and less accelerate progress (with DB Update)
- 21/10/2016 : Update Data search and easy editing at the back of both data and images
- 21/10/2016 : Update Pagination for Top Searched Queries and Quick loading data
- 21/10/2016 : Update Viewing links from each base URL with pagination
- 30/10/2016 : Update Spider Mode: to review external links as websites.
- 30/10/2016 : Update User password encryption for security
- 30/10/2016 : Update Maximum Pages / Images Setting from Site / URL
- 30/10/2016 : Update Site / URL page pagination
- 30/10/2016 : Update HTTP Response Code 200 and 302 need to prevent broken pages
- 01/26/2017 : Update Partial search for crawling for selected sites only
- 01/26/2017 : Update PDF crawling
- 01/26/2017 : Update URL / Sitemap submission to Front End Users and Admin to confirm it and run Crawl.
- 01/26/2017 : Update Link submission with multiple links 1 link per. Line in a text box
- 01/26/2017 : Update Interface Update with Backend in separate folder for easy use
- 09/03/2017 : Update Fixing SQL Injection Problems and XSS Found in V3 (Less)
- 09/03/2017 : Update Popup for image search and fixing of image crossing problems
- 09/03/2017 : Update Support and: Image (The Open Graph Protocol) thumbnails for results
- 09/03/2017 : Update Interval between two links when you crawl to save server resources
- 09/03/2017 : Update Split keywords to search word for word
- 06/30/2017 : Update Split keywords to search word for word
- 02/26/2018 : Update Version 5 Released
- 02/26/2018 : Update Adaptation What should you crawl and search (content, description, keywords, pictures)
- 02/26/2018 : Update Statistics Update with Tracking Browser, OS Platform, Referrals and Date URL Hits. (SQL Update)
- 02/26/2018 : Update Dashboard to Back End
- 02/26/2018 : Update Settings Page updated with required features availability check.
- 02/26/2018 : Update Speed up the Manage Sites page
- 02/26/2018 : Update Dashboard to Back End
- 02/26/2018 : Update XML Sitemap Support – Optimized
- 02/26/2018 : Update Documentation Updated with more information on how it works
- planned : Update More crawling runners
- planned : Update Support and: Title (The Open Graph Protocol) Details for Review
- planned : Update Support and: Description (The Open Graph Protocol) Details for Review
- planned : Update Crone Job URL for scheduled crawl on server using Crone Job Utility
- planned : Update Site Ranking System