Darren is a photography subject that offers functionality and design directly. With its simplicity, you can upload your work effortlessly and then it will be displayed directly on the website. Beautifully.
In a nutshell, with Darren, you can:
- Exhibit your works with organized and clean design.
- Sell your works online with the WooCommerce plugin
- Write the diary (blog) to share your thoughts and incredible stories
Complete list of functions
- 100% responsive design
- Design organized, clean and focused on the content.
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use.
- Characteristic of the portfolio to publish your works.
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Styles and portfolio options in the Customizer so you can configure the output.
- Image, video or mixed format for portfolio articles
- Sample image format: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/first-light-on-matterhorn/
- Sample video format: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/the-beach/
- Sample of mixed format: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/exploring-antelope-canyon/
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with contact form 7
- Customizer feature to adjust styles and theme options. For example:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in several areas (font size, weight, letter spacing and color)
- Blog abstract length
- Enable / disable lightbox on individual pages of the portfolio
- and more!
- Google sources supported
- WPML plugin supported
- Ready for translation
- Code and file structure well organized.
- Fully compatible with WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included for publications, pages and portfolio
- Extensive documentation to help you get started quickly!
We are fully compatible with the operating components, such as the use of the functions, the problem, the error or the solution that are mainly related to the theme and for the theme to work correctly. Please see http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
This theme is only for self-hosted WordPress sites (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with the "wordpress.com" sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most of the photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, in the XML file for import, instead, we have created all the image placeholders so that you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with us
Let's get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank you very much for your interests. Your comments and ratings will be greatly appreciated.
Version 126.96.36.199 (January 7, 2019) ========================================================= Quickfix: the portfolio item gallery does not work correctly in a new installation Version 2.0.0 (January 4, 2019) ========================================================= IMPORTANT: OptionTree is deprecated in this version. ACF will be used as of now (v2.0.0 +). Users will see a notice for the data migration button and the ad. New: Advanced custom fields PRO 5.7.9 Update: disable the default load logo of the Kirki add-on Update: Portfolio UXBARN to 188.8.131.52 Version 1.1.1 (November 13, 2018) ========================================================= Fix: Video embedded in the backend editor Solution: PHP message: "The WC_Cart :: get_cart_url function has been deprecated since version 2.5". It has been replaced with wc_get_cart_url (). Fix: OptionTree pre-packaged Version 1.1.0 (September 22, 2018) ========================================================= - Correction: incorrect aspect ratio of portfolio images on mobile devices - Fix: serious error: you can not use the return value of the function in the context of writing in "content-blog-meta.php" - Fix: PHP division for zero bug. - Fix: Kirki "alpha" in question of color controls. - Fix: Missing file "content-password.php" - Fix: # display of side bin in small windows - New: option to change the text "Write and press" in the customizer - New: RSS and Email Icons - Update: Size of search text set on the mobile - Update: Unminified some JS files that are probably the cause of Windows Defender's false positive alert