The story behind Sacredia: a WordPress theme for church and nonprofit
Sacredia It is a nonprofit WordPress theme of the Church that facilitates the use of digital technology to help organizations that rely heavily on connecting with the right people. Developed with the help of an active pastor., Sacredia helps churches and non-profit organizations increase their annual donation and the tithe rates. This theme is full of features that are aimed at growth of the congregation, as membership portals paid and free, custom boards for pastors and members, a multi-cause donation portal, sermons (audio, video, text, .PDF), ministriesY event sections, a YouTube live streaming option, a Mega Menu, and much more!
I.E: No coding experience is required with more than 40 video tutorials to help you every step of the way
Will the WordPress theme of the Church of Sacredia adapt to the needs of your Church?
If you have answered affirmatively to any of these questions, we are sure that our WordPress theme of the Church of Sacredia can help you reach your goal.
The Church of Sacredia and the nonprofit WordPress theme The possibilities include
- Page Builder by WPBakery included (A value of $ 46!)
- Includes Revolution slider (Save $ 26)
- Video parallax fund Save $ 12)
- Included .PSD files (Save $ 12)
- Live streaming option included (YouTube)
- Mega Menu
- Store included
- Custom administrator and user portal
- Two home pages
- Membership portals (paid and free) PayPal / Stripe / Authorize.net integrated)
- Fresh and clean design
- Totally sensitive through devices
- Beautiful home page with all the necessary pages
- Functional ministers, sermons, donations, causes and events.
- Panel of thematic options of Redux Framework
- GIve Donation Integrated Plugin
- Contact form 7 integrated
- Integrated Mailchimp
- 5 Custom Publication Options
- More than 16 Custom Page Builder add-on add-ins
- One-click demo installation
- Translation list (English, Arabic, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, French, Dutch)
- Easily customizable
- Extensive documentation included
- 40+ step-by-step video tutorials
- Compatible with other browsers (IE10 +, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera)
- Lifetime support
- Quick configuration and easy to configure
- More than 15 short codes and counting.
- Unlimited colors
- Mobile page of the application view
- More than 300 Google sources
- User profile
- Custom width
- Ready for Google Maps
- Ready for Google AdSense
- 100 of additional options!
Please note that the images are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the package
Version 2.4.0 – March 14, 2019
- Style 2 was added to the latest event code. - Added Shortcode of Sacredia Gallery - Style 2 was added to the short code of the members. - Custom social media fields for members added. Custom publication type - Added an option to show a cross in US Short Code - Added an option in the Mission / Vision short code to add a border to the title - Added the page option on all pages to hide or change the background image of the subheader / background color - We adjust some animations of elements. - The size of the logo on the desktop in the header was corrected - Added 4 new home pages - Added a new abbreviated schedule code - Added a new style of iconic block short code - Added a new location code - Added a new style of causes shortcode. - A new infographic shortcode has been added. - Added 4 new Revolution Slider sliders
Version 2.3.2 – January 30, 2019
- Change currency symbol for donation in frontend - Error correction - Added option to eliminate crosses of members (Sacredia complement) - Added a field in all pages, publications and types of publications to separate the browser title from the subtitle title - URL Rewrite rules were added in the Sacredia options for all types of personalized publications
Version 2.3.1 – January 24, 2019
- Error correction
Version 2.3.0 – January 22, 2019
-Added donate button open in a new tab. - Only the lower header should be sticky menu - Added Sticky menu option on the mobile - Images of the store replaced. - Improved demo import - Updated documentation - Improved UI - Added an option in the configuration to change the colors on the home page.
Version 2.2.0 – January 5, 2019
- added animation - An error has been fixed - Size of the images of the fixed store. - The structure of Mega menus has been improved, now you can add unlimited mega menus - Added opportunity option to include opportunities in the Dashboard sidebar - The precargador to the board was eliminated to optimize the speed. - Added the complement of the Church of Sacredia that includes sermons, ministries and verses, and their respective short codes
Version 2.1.6 – December 29, 2018
- Profile page renewed in Dashboard - Added a table of recently registered users to the administration panel page. - Admin Dashboard now shows all user invoices and total donations / subscriptions - Added personalized user information in the user's control panel (invoices and donations / subs) - A pie chart was added to show the total number of users (depending on the type of user) - Added a Graphics perspective to show the funds raised. - An Invite guest page has been added in the user and administration panels. - Add map to the administration panel with user tracking - Theme options added - PSD files included in asset files
Version 2.1.5 – December 24, 2018
- End times of the event were added to the custom fields of the event. - Added Youtube Livestream - Added banner options for the home page - Added an option to include a slider on page 404 - Store Page Restyle - Product detail Restyle page - Added Mega Menu - New options added in the Sacredia theme options - Search function added in the header - Added WooCommerce cart in the header - Combinations of Sacredia VC, Sacredia Widgets, Sacredia Social Share and Sacredia Custom Post in 1 main plugin - Updated fictional content - Updated language files. - New short codes added
Version 2.1.4 – December 11, 2018
- Verification of the added topic - Using the demo import now requires that you first verify your license - Dashboard moved to its own add-on. - Add theme option in the options section of the panel to enable / disable the header and footer in the panel - Updated language files: Theme now supports the following languages: Dutch, French, German - Featured image option added for last event / last events / last sermon / sermon list
Version 2.1.3 – December 7, 2018
- Gutenberg pages are now displayed full width and width if the sidebar is inactive - Added server options.
Version 2.1.2 – December 6, 2018
- Fixed the error of the header of the secondary page - Added a Map Pin in the google options section in the theme options - Updated supplement of Sacredia VC - Short call to action code: added options - About / About 2 short codes: merged into 1 short code / Add options - Video Short code: Bug fix - Iconic block short code: Add options and 1 additional style - Blog posts Short code: Correction of errors / added options - Ministers Short code: correction of errors - Short Code Mission / Vision: Additional Options - Short code map: Added Custom Pin - Contact: Improvement - Short code of the added button
Version 2.1.1 – December 3, 2018
- A welcome page has been added as a guide for all your questions. - Demo Import has been renewed - Typography options added - Useful links were added in each topic options section. - Added mobile header options - Error correction
Version 2.1.0 – November 30, 2018
- Added application view option - Added the sticky header option - Added the ad sense option in the theme and panel settings - Added soft scrolling option - Readjust the design of the board. - Added hidden user login option - Sub header above or below the header - Added the option to hide bread crumbs. - Dashboard options added in theme options - Three new (3) header designs were added.
Version 2.0.2 – November 28, 2018
- Error correction - Correction of errors for the recurring payment of PayPal - Automated approach of the adjusted payment gateway.
Version 2.0.1 – November 25, 2018
- Improved front panel - Login / Registration from - Front-end user profile management. - Added front-end membership option - Presentation of the front-end donation. - Three integrated payment gateways: Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net - Invoice and front-end report widget - Back-end payment options. - One time or recurring payment options and currency selector - Widget payment report and invoice. - Updated theme options - Update of the documentation - Updated demo data - Login button in the header, after logging in, switch to user avatar - Updated language file - 2 add-ons are updated.
Version 2.0.0 – November 23, 2018
- Custom membership portal added - Internal donation portal added - Short code elements added
Version 1.0.5 – November 10, 2018
- Changed the style and appearance of theme options and is now more organized and options are easier to navigate - Added Preloader options - 404 page options added. - Added a theme design option - A more dynamic style was added to the primary and secondary colors. - Added the Favicon option.
Version 1.0.4 – November 6, 2018
- New homepage design added - Added two new video background sliders - Updated demo data.
Version 1.0.3 – November 05, 2018
- Added Woo trade comparability - Added Preloader theme - The Woo-Commerce color settings were added.
Version 1.0.2 – October 30, 2018
- More options were added to the Page section in the theme options. - Social network links now open in a new tab - Alignment of fixed navigation in footer. - Error correction
Version 1.0.1 – October 28, 2018
- Improved short codes - Added more elements to the primary and secondary colors. - Added custom CSS in the theme options - Added the background color option for the top bar of the header and the bottom bar in Theme options - Added background color options for footer rows one and two in Theme options
Keywords: Non-profit, Protestant church, Religion, Religious, Risen, Sermon, Baptist church, Catholic church, WordPress theme of church, Church theme, WordPress theme of religion, Sacredia, Sacredia wordpress theme, Charity , Christian, Church, Church event, Churches, community, donation, event, modern church, Methodist church, United Methodist churches