Carnival Ducks is an HTML5 shooter game.
Try your luck and shoot all the bad ducks and fish!
Do not beat the peaceful goose or you will lose points!
This game has been developed in HTML5 / js and third party libraries CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other frame).
The ZIP package contains the 1136X832 resolution, which is scaled in proportion to the entire screen
Just warning that too wide wide screens, the game may not be fully fullscreen.
The game is fully compatible with all the most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile, but we can not provide full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some familiar issues between some mobile browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid audio loading, please read documentation
- Sounds can not be enabled for Windows Phone as this type of device has insoluble problems with
- If you want to make a mobile app out of this game, we suggest you reskin or at least rebrand it
- Chrome, for some security policies, does not allow correct reading of the game locally.
This issue does not occur with other browsers.
Anyway, once you have uploaded the game to your server, it will work properly.
- We can not be held liable and offer support for any issues encountered while using the game in third party software (ie, PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
ONE WordPress plugin That allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to install
With the CTL Arcade you can:
- Make Money with your games adding Advertise Banners
- Promotion your site with Social parts buttons
- Improve our game with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== While we do our best to minimize the inconvenience, we can not ensure full compatibility of all our games on all devices and all operating system updates.
Thanks for understanding. ===
-Bug fixed in fullscreen mode
-Sound directory updated
– Full-screen error in i-frame
– Error fixed if used with CTL Arcade WordPress plugin ( https://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421)
-Fixed error in CTL Arcade folder
-Minor bugs fixed
You may also be interested in: