Alvar is the perfect combination of minimalism and modernism. It's a one-of-a-kind wallet theme that you can use to showcase your beautiful works and your identity.
List of features
- 100% responsive design
- Minimalist, modern, professional design and focused on content.
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use.
- Three options for the location of the logo and tagline.
- Both the logo and the motto in the left bar.
- Only the logo on the menu (the motto remains on the left bar)
- Both the logo and the motto on top of the menu.
- Two styles of social network links: text or icons.
- Characteristic of the portfolio to publish your works.
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Styles and portfolio options in the Customizer to configure the output.
- Image, video or mixed format for portfolio articles
- Sample image format: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/alvar/portfolio/the-glasshouse/
- Sample video format: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/alvar/portfolio/the-national-museum/
- Sample of mixed format: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/alvar/portfolio/the-alvar-state/
- Compatible with contact form 7
- Customizer feature to adjust styles and theme options. For example:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in several areas (font size, weight, letter spacing and color)
- Show / hide subsequent navigation / next post
- Blog abstract length
- Enable / disable lightbox on individual pages of the portfolio
- and more!
- Google sources supported
- WPML plugin supported
- Ready for translation
- Code and file structure well organized.
- Fully compatible with WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included
- Extensive documentation to help you get started quickly!
We are fully compatible with the operating components, such as the use of the functions, the problem, the error or the solution that are mainly related to the theme and for the theme to work correctly. Please see http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
This theme is only for self-hosted WordPress sites (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with the "wordpress.com" sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most of the photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, instead, we have created all the image placeholders so that you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with us
Let's get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank you very much for your interests. Your comments and ratings will be greatly appreciated.
Version 18.104.22.168 (January 7, 2019) ========================================================= Quickfix: the portfolio item gallery does not work correctly in a new installation Version 2.0.0 (January 5, 2019) ========================================================= IMPORTANT: OptionTree is deprecated in this version. ACF will be used as of now (v2.0.0 +). Users will see a notice for the data migration button and the ad. New: Advanced custom fields PRO 5.7.9 Solution: Add a CSS solution to prevent any element from exceeding the side bin Update: disable the default load logo of the Kirki add-on Update: Portfolio UXBARN to 22.214.171.124 Version 1.0.6 (November 13, 2018) ========================================================= Solution: the logo and the slogan when switching between the mobile and desktop view Fix: OptionTree pre-packaged Version 126.96.36.199 (September 22, 2018) ========================================================= - Update: Unminified some JS files that are probably the cause of Windows Defender's false positive alert Version 1.0.5 (September 20, 2018) ========================================================= - Fix: wallet paging error in small views - Fix: division error by zero when there are no portfolio images. - Update: Improve the calculation of the lower margin for each element of the portfolio in the grid Version 1.0.4 (June 7, 2018) ========================================================= - Fix: Portfolio categories do not work correctly with WPML - Fix: Video embedded in bug posts. Version 1.0.3 (February 8, 2018) ========================================================= - New: RSS and Email Icons - New: Added a new option "Make publication navigation link all categories" - Fix: missing load image @ 2x from Fancybox in jquery.fancybox.css - Fix: Kirki "alpha" in question of color controls. - Fix: Portfolio Carousel Autoplay bug Version 1.0.2 (May 26, 2017) ========================================================= - New: option to change the text "Write and press Enter" through the theme customizer (General options section) - Fix: Wrong turned item that caused the invisible logo / title link - Correction: problem of displaying the "main" label in IE11 - Update: revision of HTML tags - Update: UXBARN Portfolio & Author plugins to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 - Update: POT file Version 1.0.1 (March 25, 2017) ========================================================= - New: Browse Publications and Portfolio (you can enable / disable them in the theme customizer) - Fix: Restored "Details of attached file" panel that will be visible when adding portfolio images - Fix: Content width in individual portfolio pages - Update: POT file