Acelle Connect – Version 2.0 (Feb 15 th 2018)
Acelle Connect © is a WordPress © plugin that allows you to Keep your WordPress contacts synchronized with your mailing list in Acelle Mail © – An Email Marketing Web Application.
Suppose you want to send periodic email campaigns to your WordPress contacts. You must create a mailing list in an email marketing application like Acelle Mail or MailChimp and then import your contacts from WordPress to the mailing list.
However, as your WordPress contacts are updated on a regular basis, you need a way to spread the updates, ie. new or updated contact information, to the mailing list. Then Acelle Connect © will help.
Download Acelle Connect © .zip File from CodeCanyon then:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to the `Plugins' page
- Click the & # 39; Add plugin & # 39 ;, then select `Upload plugin`
- Upload the Acelle Connect © `.zip` file
You have finished installing the Acelle Connect © plugin.
Once you have installed the Acelle Connect © plugin, you can configure it to connect to Acelle Mail
- Open the `Acelle Connect` menu in your WordPress dashboard
- Click to edit or create a new connection
- Then you will ask for Acelle `Endpoint URL & # 39; and` API Token`. You can find them in your Acelle Mails `Account> API` page that looks like this:
- Enter the appropriate `Endpoint URL & # 39; and` API Token`, and then press the` Connect` button.
- Once you've connected to Acelle Mail, you can see all available maille lists from Acelle Mail:
- Select a suitable mail list, and then press the & # 39; Select and Next & # 39;
- Acelle Connect © allows you to map the WordPress contacts' fields to the mailing list. Update and save your mapping.
- Acelle Connect © uses a daemon process to actually copy your WordPress contacts to Acelle Mail. Make sure you have installed the konjob suggested by Acelle Connect © on your hosting server. Then click & # 39; Save & Exit & # 39 ;.
It's about integration, you are now connected to Acelle Mail, and any updates to your WordPress contacts will be synchronized with the relevant Acelle Mail mailing list. You can see the list of changes or updates to be transferred to Acelle Mail on the "Queue" page, or you can also find the sync log on the "Sync Log." Page.